Premium chest

DeletedUser

How many items does one get from premium chest (1500 bonds)?
What are the possible items to get?

havent found this anywhere...thanks for reply

DeletedUser34315

1 item- and it is a rare item, such as key 3, howdah pistol, golden tomahawk, inno belt, etc.
Or, it's a named item, over $5000 purchase price.

Unless you are attempting to get one of the ultra rare items, such as the howdah, steel chests are a better value. You are more likely to get several named items from steel, versus 1 guaranteed from a premium chest.

DeletedUser

You are more likely to get several named items from steel, versus 1 guaranteed from a premium chest.

I don't know about that. You could easily get eight precise coach guns, precise schofields, fancy leather pants, etc from the steels you'd get for the same price as one premium chest, of course you could also get a pair of Cheyenne's fur pants from your one premium chest.

DeletedUser34315

I don't know about that. You could easily get eight precise coach guns, precise schofields, fancy leather pants, etc from the steels you'd get for the same price as one premium chest, of course you could also get a pair of Cheyenne's fur pants from your one premium chest.

Or an Athos foil... i was not too happy when last that happened to me :)
I realize you can get slammed on steels too- but for ~the same amount of bonds spent on steels and premiums, i can say this: Athos foil and key 3 from premiums.
Pat garratt pants, cochise leather pants, billy's peacemaker from steel.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser15641

If you feel lucky, try steel, if you don't, save up for premium ;)

DeletedUser22685

I wouldn't waste my bonds on a premium chest if I wasn't feeling lucky either. I really don't see how "buy the chest if you feel lucky" even counts as advice.

DeletedUser

anyone got items from the new sets (Allan, Natty, Chinga... Cartwright, Doc's, Freeman's) in steel / premium chests? theres a rumor they drop....

Harsha..

Its a big gamble to buy a premium chest, but it will be worth it if you get a howdah or golden tommahawk. You've just got to be brave enough to take the risk

through, what are the odds of getting these in a PA chest?

DeletedUser22685

Yeah, they're only worth it if you're going for one of the four items only obtainable in premium chests. You'd be better off with steel chests, there's not much in this game that can compare with the disappointment of opening a premium chest and getting Athos' foil or Allen's pepperbox.

As far as I know, all items that can be found in chests have identical odds. The chance of getting a particular item is still quite small though. Note that this hasn't been tested properly and can't be confirmed at this stage.

DeletedUser

I can tell you that with over 10 premium chests I got 7 counterfeit Golden Guns, but i'm sure that was just REALLY unlucky.

DeletedUser30224

I don't think that all the items in any chests have the same drop rate. I'd say that they divide the items into categories, and the more rare the item, the crappier the odds. Something similar to tombola or showdown groups.

Ripwise

I have a confession of a collector! I am only collecting bonds to get Inno belt since i have all the other items( including Howdah and golden tomahawk).

Only point of going after premi chests is to get super premi items and that is verry rare.

With all the testing done, getting rare items is best trough steel chests is the best solution except if you are going after "verry rare items" which are only available trough premi chest.