Premium chest

DeletedUser30417

Steel-lined chests don't drop premium items as Howdah, GT or Inno's belt. You will have to open premium chest to get them or enter the "weekly draw" when those items are up as prizes.

DeletedUser

is it possible to get howdah/GT/innobelt from a steel-lined chest? :hmf:

i thought it was impossible, but someone told me they got one of those from a steel-lined. i didn't believe it at first so i asked further and they assured me it was "the chest that cost 175 bonds/nuggets" :huh:

as a skeptic, I figured I'd ask here :laugh:

It's not possible. They're either lying or mistaken.

delldell56

i remember a certain guy who claimed he got a gattling gun as a drop from a job. some people just need to make up the silliest stories to feel good :p

DeletedUser33639

i got counterfeit golden gun from the premium chest come now counterfeit gun how come it is a rare and included in premium chest?

DeletedUser

A "counterfeit golden gun" ???? :D Want to swap with the Hernandos I got from mine?

No, thought not :D :D

(no complaint, to say truth, apart from one muttered curse it was kinda useful, seeing I gave my quest one away!)

DeletedUser34359

Well I bought a dreaded prem chest today and I had an absolute shock upon opening it...an elephant gun..wtf...1-400 damage..thats it...you can buy a precise pepper gun in the gunsmith which has better stats..cmon inno just because u name something as rare does not mean we want to pay for it. I am not a collector and a lot of players I have spoken to would not pay a lot for it. At least put this nonsense gun in a steel lined box not a prem I am disgusted.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser29831

Well, noone forces you to buy those prem chests. Only way Inno will change it, if is noone is buying them. Until then, well, I'm going for steel chests, and trade for cash to buy what I want.

DeletedUser35968

try oktoberfest instead. u may get firearm set for 800 nuggets

DeletedUser

I got my first unique chest ever in the tombola - the 500 nugget one. Wyatt earps inside. :-D