Premium chest

DeletedUser

I don't like steel chests. I bought 3 of them and got Precise winchester, Granmont's pistol and Fancy linen pants.

DeletedUser

Three isn't much of a sample. I'd look at a comparable value of steel to premium. My last premium chest gave me Calamity Jane's. 8 or 9 steels have a chance of dropping at least a couple comparable items, or you could get 9 pillows.

DeletedUser22685

My last premium chest gave me Hernando's sword, the one before that gave me Allen's pepperbox, and the one before that was another Hernando's sword. As soon as I get this damn Howdah I'll be happy to never buy another premium chest again.

DeletedUser22493

You buy Prem chest if you want Innobelt, Howdah or GT. For all others, steel is better.

DeletedUser

I don't think that's even necessarily true. You may get Calamity Jane's from a premium, but you can get Huck's, a pillow, or countless non-named items from a steel.

DeletedUser22685

The disappointment of paying 175 bonds for a non-named item is nowhere near as bad as that of paying 1500 nuggets for Hernando's.

Harsha..

yeah - the greater the risk, the greater the reward. people will kill, literally to get their hands on the three items rebow mentioned

DeletedUser34781

I opened soo many steels.. 85% of which were poor. but i did open 1 premium chest and got george crooks army pants- not bad you say could of been worse, but already had pair :(

DeletedUser

This thread compared steel chests to premium chests. No mention of Fancy Chest (Cost 200 nuggets/bonds, item worth $5,000 or more) or Unique Chest (Cost 500 nuggets/bonds; item worth $10,000 or more). I've never purchased either, but it sounds like no one does.

DeletedUser22685

No one does, they're complete wastes of bonds/nuggets considering the amount they cost for the possible rewards.

DeletedUser35090

I just opened a Premium chest that i got from the Tombola, and i got a pair of blue jeans?
I didnt think that was possible in a prem chest.

DeletedUser8627

I just opened a Premium chest that i got from the Tombola, and i got a pair of blue jeans?
I didnt think that was possible in a prem chest.

Under this player name on world 12, you got a steel lined chest which gave Fancy army pants.

Other than that I don't see anything else here unless you're playing under a different player name.

And no, blue jeans are not available in prem chests.

DeletedUser35090

Under this player name on world 12, you got a steel lined chest which gave Fancy army pants.

Other than that I don't see anything else here unless you're playing under a different player name.

And no, blue jeans are not available in prem chests.

no not on w12
in fact not a .net server at all
But i sendt in a ticket and the darn mod said it was possible. And yes im 100% sure it was a prem chest.

But there should not be a normal item in a prem chest that is my point.
So i can hang that darn mod :D

DeletedUser8627

Which language server was this then?

The premium chest that can be found on .net is exactly the same item which contains the same assortment of items that can be found on all language servers.

The premium chest only contains named items (Amongst others) and you will not find a regular item like blue jeans in this chest.

DeletedUser19518

Can we ever get from steel lined box what we could get from premium chest, and if yes how % chance?

Thanks,
V

Ripwise

we can get some items in steel lined except golden tomahawk, Howdah, Inno belt etc.. Items that drop from premi chest and are also in steel lined are bob builders overalls, nats machete, named items in general.

What is the drop percentage only developers know!