Premium chest

DeletedUser19518

we can get some items in steel lined except golden tomahawk, Howdah, Inno belt etc.. Items that drop from premi chest and are also in steel lined are bob builders overalls, nats machete, named items in general.

What is the drop percentage only developers know!

I was interested only for these 3 you named :laugh:.. So any % to get them?

DeletedUser30417

I was interested only for these 3 you named :laugh:.. So any % to get them?

Only the devs know the actual drop percentages from chests, so all we can do is guess.

As far as I know there are 35 to 50 items that can drop from premium chests. Each item should have an equal chance to drop. So the chance to get Howdah (or any other item) would be: 2% to 2.8% each time you open a premium chest.

DeletedUser

You're assuming the chances per item are similar, whereas we know from the Tombola that items in a given category had their own drop rate %. So I imagine that within the 'Premium Chest' category, some items have a higher drop rate (like Bob's from all the anecdotal evidence) than the 'Big Items' (like Howdah, Golden Tom, etc...)

DeletedUser5273

Inno Belt from my premium chest. Waiting for a discount sale for my second...

Harsha..

The reward system in the premiums could be similar to the tombola reward system; where there is one category, multiple lines of items. In the Independence day tombola, it was easy to get the JJ boots if you paid for the spin, but you needed more luck to get the higher items like the jj coat.

DeletedUser1121

Only the devs know the actual drop percentages from chests, so all we can do is guess.

As far as I know there are 35 to 50 items that can drop from premium chests. Each item should have an equal chance to drop. So the chance to get Howdah (or any other item) would be: 2% to 2.8% each time you open a premium chest.

Nope, not only the devs know. And the percentage for each item aren't exactly the same either.

DeletedUser

wth, from a junk chest?

HetbRUA.png

DeletedUser

Its value is less than 5k..so there's every possibility of that being in it. Nice find though, the possibility would probably be very rare ;).

DeletedUser8627

Actually the junk chest has a few named items in it, all under $5000 and all have the same drop rate. But then again, there is a ton of possible items in this chest - the list is very long.

DeletedUser

wth, from a junk chest?

It is actually quite fitting that Al's belt can be found in a junk chest now.. It used to be one of the most important belts to get hold of, but now, at least for me, it really is junk (or just another unique item if you are a collector.)

For me it is not used in any jobs, at least not if I want to max labor points brought into the job.

Anyway, it's a nice find :)

DeletedUser34315

It is actually quite fitting that Al's belt can be found in a junk chest now.. It used to be one of the most important belts to get hold of, but now, at least for me, it really is junk (or just another unique item if you are a collector.)

For me it is not used in any jobs, at least not if I want to max labor points brought into the job.

Anyway, it's a nice find :)

It's still used for charlie; so it still has a pretty large use to me.

DeletedUser

You must spread some reputation around before giving it to Gandalf Greyhame again. :hmf:

DeletedUser

Junk generally doesn't sell for $300k.

DeletedUser22685

One man's trash is another man's treasure, specifically a man who can't afford all the premium sets and features the game has offered in recent times.

DeletedUser35003

is it possible to get howdah/GT/innobelt from a steel-lined chest? :hmf:

i thought it was impossible, but someone told me they got one of those from a steel-lined. i didn't believe it at first so i asked further and they assured me it was "the chest that cost 175 bonds/nuggets" :huh:

as a skeptic, I figured I'd ask here :laugh:

DeletedUser33353

I have not personally seen one drop from a steel, just the premium ones.