side question - where is the forbidden list maintained?
Thank you for this input about the Speed suggestion, we are grateful for the suggestion and we are sorry for the late feedback in this matter. However, we are happy to say that this idea has sparked our attention and we would be more than happy to realize it soon, therefore we would like to share with you some feedback about what is possible and what is not.
We are looking forward to your further input, thank you!
- Level cap is a tricky question, we cannot prevent players from gaining more XP, so maybe 150 would be the best. -->>>
- Bonuses like on IFBC seems fine. ---
- We can make the shop accordingly to your request, we can also give some starting items - but we are unable to prevent quests from being solved. That's good too.
- For premium activated what do you mean? Only automation or all VIP functions, or even others like finish job instantly? The best it's like the last speed world, just premium without finishing job, buying products etc.
- We are unable to prevent item upgrades, but we may enforce a rule that is it forbidden and if happens the player gets banned. I do not know if this would be a suitable solution for you. That's the best!
- Closed market is possible with rule regulation, like we did earlier.
why cant we have good things like thisSo they are doing twice and we can not do this **** 1 time.
yes and no. feasibility of using the pre html5 update versions is much more limited, and I don't believe pre 2.0 versions are possible at all anymore (I don't know for certain, but even if it were technically feasible I don't think we could get permission)I'm sure they can use an older version of The west for a specific server to experience those battles.
The idea to have "old-school" (lol) fort battles at level 150 with controlled/limited/balanced gear really appeals to me.
There's something, I bet, a lot of disillusioned players would log in for.
But why stop there, we could have level 99 battles and level 120 battles from history - show everyone how much better the game was when the skill points were reasonable.
Edit: Nvm they changed the gear to level-based, didn't they...
The current limitation on cap adjustments would not apply to speed worlds. In a world of this design, where full battles should be expected, caps can be adjusted until attacks are expected to prevail more than occasionally but less than frequently. We'd certainly prefer not to adjust caps after the main event is underway so a couple of "exhibition" battles may be needed at the beginning, and the competition may ultimately have to be about what round attack is wiped out, or whether the flag was touched or other metrics, but we would certainly strive to avoid a situation where all battles end in boring 55 round stalemates with only a handful ko'd on each side.With the way inno butcherd the fort formula, at the end it'd still just boil down to "who can shoot harder on the biggest hp", except people would probably just run out of the 55 rounds.
Bring back old formulas AND old gear, then we can talk about actual FFs with strageties and whatnot. The way it is now, it's just a shoo(i)tshow either way