ra1g
Reaction score

Latest activity Postings About

• ra1g
      ra1g reacted to sanidh's post in the thread Why not make the new world non-prem? with Like Like.
      Meet us in the middle inno, we don't want a new world, you want a new world. Let's find middle ground and make the new world non Prem...
    • ra1g
      ra1g replied to the thread M... - Entries for the new world!.
      Montana
    • ra1g
      ra1g reacted to Matori's post in the thread Over Inflated Prices In the markets ...... with Like Like.
      Honey is soo sweet, but as stated many times provide a Honey press and a rose and crafting is free
    • ra1g
      ra1g replied to the thread Feedback Oktoberfest 2022.
      Free set's knife is still broken even tho it was reported back when it was only available on beta. Pls fix. Also a typo in Younger's...
      • IMG_20220921_082411.jpg
      • IMG_20220921_083922.jpg
    • ra1g
      ra1g reacted to Deadeye Jerry's post in the thread Who am I? with Like Like.
      Howdy Cowboys and Cowgirls! Today's contest is Who am I, you will have to guess the person with the given clues. Every correct guess is...
    • ra1g
      ra1g replied to the thread Who am I?.
      Bass Reeves Pat Garrett Billy the Kid Geronimo Phoebe Ann Mosey Jesse James Wyatt Earp Colorado please
    • ra1g
      ra1g reacted to Thanatoss's post in the thread New world in October? with Like Like.
      I would join new world but the tutorial is so annoying and cant disable it
    • ra1g
      ra1g reacted to Caerdwyn's post in the thread Wishlist with Like Like.
      Was anyone else entertained by the entrants who asked for non-qualifying items?
    • ra1g
      ra1g replied to the thread Buy gear.
      If you want decent fort battles, then I suggest playing on Colorado. We even won an attack yesterday, with both sides at full capacity...
    • ra1g
      ra1g reacted to Syntex's post in the thread Wishlist with Like Like.
      Hey everyone, Thank you for participating in this contest! The winners are the following players: @rockpj @Andy506 @Harriet Oleson...
    • ra1g
      ra1g reacted to Lyrinx.'s post in the thread Wishlist with Like Like.
      I wish my mates can migrate their account to .net.
    • ra1g
      Greetings Cowboys and Cowgirls, We have a special bonus for you during this harvest season, we hope you will enjoy the bonuses which...
    • ra1g
      ra1g replied to the thread Wishlist.
      I am in dire need of Fisherman's fish net. All the fishes in the pond can't wait to be caught.
      • oktoberfest_2020_fort_5.png
    • ra1g
      ra1g reacted to Syntex's post in the thread Wishlist with Like Like.
      Dear Cowboys and Cowgirls, We have brought you a very interesting game! Share with us the picture of the weapon, item, or clothing that...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…