P&P Multis again?

• Thread starter DeletedUser9470
  • Start date

DeletedUser16970

Who cares what happened 6 months ago? If you think old grudges and pay backs for stuff people did a year ago are ok, well, how about this: Why should the project care about world balance when MC did nothing to help even out the world 10 months ago? :hmf:

DeletedUser

Are we doing same thing again? Project sees itself handicapped so it calls bunch of multis?

I guess thats one way of winning... warp around the map, burn nuggets and than pat yourself on shoulder and say "i'm the best" -.-

I personally made Vic aware of the fact that I am sick of these constant counters and multis. I'm so sick of them, that starting from now, every project attack that is countered is going to trigger multis from my town. I'm finished with giving MC cheap shots at Project forts.

You guys need to realize that we have not won a straight up attack against the coalition in some time. But last time we both escalated multis, you guys really came off second best.

So I think its fair to say that its in your best interest to concentrate on having full proper battles. But if you continue to counter our attacks, I personally will take it to the next level. You further escalate it, and I will personally dig on twice as many of your forts again.

I think everybody in W10 wants full battles and the chance to gain some XP and have some fun. Keep to that and you will see the same from us, counter our attacks and I'll hit you straight back. The choice is yours.

DeletedUser

Welcome to the Dark Side!

that starting from now, every project attack that is countered is going to trigger multis from my town.

I will gladly take that deal and raise you an "every project attack WILL be countered with an attack or two the other way", hurry up and refill your nugget-bucket.

Seeing you and your fellow Noobject players nugget-warp around on the map is part of the charme of playing world 10 - it's very amusing ;)

Multies everyday….. just the way I like it, Miss B Have wins again!
(but then I have always know it was just a matter of time before you would fall into the multi-trap!)

Welcome to the Dark Side!

KHOOOOH PUUUHRR .... KHOOOOH PUUUHRR ... KHOO... *cough* arggh, damn allergies *cough* I can't breathe in this mask....

Miss B Have: There is no escape. Don't make me destroy you.
[pauses]
Miss B Have: mattaus, you do not yet realize your importance. You have only begun to discover your power. Join me, and I will complete your multi-training. With our combined strength, we can end this destructive conflict and bring order to the galaxy World.
mattaus2: I'll never join you!
Miss B Have: If you only knew the power of the Dark Side. Noobi-Wan never told you what happened to your father mother.
mattaus2: He told me enough! He told me *you* killed her!
Miss B Have: No. *I* am your father mother.
mattaus2: No. No. That's not true. That's impossible!
Miss B Have: Search your feelings, you *know* it to be true… son!
mattaus2: [anguished] No! Nooooooo!

It might also explain why everyone keeps referring to you as an SOB

DeletedUser9470

Who cares what happened 6 months ago? If you think old grudges and pay backs for stuff people did a year ago are ok, well, how about this: Why should the project care about world balance when MC did nothing to help even out the world 10 months ago? :hmf:

Nonsense!
You had the numbers and same amount of active fort fighters, hence why the war has lasted so long.
you decided to Implode s simple as that.
rather than takeit on the chin and build back up.
it was only a case of you regrouping like you had done before.
but you prefer the backstab ways...

It takes a long time to change things on this game.
Unless something drastic happens.
You guys went down the drastic route, this did nothing for the world.
The ball has been in your court since February.

Because things take so long to change, grudges also stay for longer.
GC cheat and town stealing policy really motivated MC, I believe is the reason why MC won that war.
The TP backstabbing will certainly still be a subject of conversation between MC and whatever you call yourselves next year.
When the tide turns you will have no way out, as you wont be able to recruit any MC towns again...
Personally, like I have already said, I cant wait to shove a few of your answers back in your faces.
:D

DeletedUser

I personally made Vic aware of the fact that I am sick of these constant counters and multis. I'm so sick of them, that starting from now, every project attack that is countered is going to trigger multis from my town. I'm finished with giving MC cheap shots at Project forts.

You guys need to realize that we have not won a straight up attack against the coalition in some time. But last time we both escalated multis, you guys really came off second best.

So I think its fair to say that its in your best interest to concentrate on having full proper battles. But if you continue to counter our attacks, I personally will take it to the next level. You further escalate it, and I will personally dig on twice as many of your forts again.

I think everybody in W10 wants full battles and the chance to gain some XP and have some fun. Keep to that and you will see the same from us, counter our attacks and I'll hit you straight back. The choice is yours.

So you personally threatened Vic that you will kill w10? And you expected what? Us to go with tail between our legs? If you think those threats will get you somewhere you are mistaking big time. Btw we haven't won any of those counters, so obviously you can compete. Only problem is that you don't want any resistance and that you want to impose your set of rules on us.

I am personally sick of all of you beefing up so what i am about to do? Hold my breath till i go blue? That would be as effective as yours actions are. You play on the card of enormous activity and top quality fort fighters, and thats fine, but when we play only remaining card we have (numbers) than thats a problem. How is that?

I think you lack the capacity to see what's in your best interest, let alone debate about mine. Let me enlight you, from what can be seen here your only interest is to act like spoiled brat, and try to threat us into obediance. Think that's gonna happen?
So i say keep multiing mattaus till you chase people from the project or till you kill this world, whatever comes first.

Btw i would really love to hear how Shadow Walkers see this situation and your actions. They looked like only sane people in project.

DeletedUser

Who cares what happened 6 months ago? If you think old grudges and pay backs for stuff people did a year ago are ok, well, how about this: Why should the project care about world balance when MC did nothing to help even out the world 10 months ago?

Well the same rules apply, none of the projects big guns had nothing against counters few months ago, and now all of a sudden they are annoyed... Those steroids are really messing up their temper, will have to try those things sometime :p
Btw battles and counters against FFU were much closer than this mess with project, and if you gained some weight while you were in FFU it would be even closer, doing that in project was just overkill, and chased us slowly to do the same, ultimately messing up this world.

Thanks hun . Why do you think i wanted out of the trainwreck that was GC/FFU :huh:

Well hun, why did you made that mistake with "they" in the first place? ;)

DeletedUser

MC has the numbers and clearly enough active fort fighters to win a battle these days. The ball isn't in our court.

Well you lost last one due to your own mistake, although you outgunned us you didn't saw a flag run coming, and thats strange because it was obvious we had nothing else to try. So unless you plan to keep making stupid mistakes ball is in your court once again.

DeletedUser16970

So a fair win only counts if you're on the side with most HP and most golden guns? :huh:

DeletedUser

You tell me. You are on that side :p

Or we can ask mattaus, he probably has theory that for fair battle we all have to put bags on our head, spread mayo on our butt cheeks, jump around singing hail mary and click the mouse button 67 times on google translate Swahili to Urdu before getting into fight. Than its fair, and if we dont do so he will call every fort in this world. :p

DeletedUser

I personally saw that as secondary thing, and didn't give a damn if there is a counter or not, but if you expect we will bow to matts threats you will be surprised. Just for his attitude there will be counters raining all over the place.

Last counters were provoked by his threats of multis to Vic, and in Vic's place i would do the same. Find a leader among yourselves, talk to Vic and give something in return if you want us not to play on our only remaining strength. After all you are mod and should be more reasonable than a guy like me ;)

DeletedUser

Matt and Earpe both told Vic (or whoever the chatango spy was) that we would not do multis or counters aqs long as your side didn't. Vic said he didn't trust us to keep our word. The next day, your side called an attack, and we did not counter. You guys even won the fight. Right after the battle, we dug on a fort, and you guys called, not one, but two counters. What are we supposed to do? Bend over and take it? Sorry, that's not going to happen. Matt countered your counters, just like he said he would.

DeletedUser

Matt and Earpe both told Vic (or whoever the chatango spy was) that we would not do multis or counters aqs long as your side didn't. Vic said he didn't trust us to keep our word. The next day, your side called an attack, and we did not counter. You guys even won the fight. Right after the battle, we dug on a fort, and you guys called, not one, but two counters. What are we supposed to do? Bend over and take it? Sorry, that's not going to happen. Matt countered your counters, just like he said he would.

Counter 8 hours later in the next day???? How many hours do we have to wait to call a fort? Do we have to consult planet positions before we call one? Do we still need to spread mayo at our lower back?

On the other hand vic has every reason not to trust you guys, and you have only yourself to blame for that.

Btw if i say i will take a dump in your bedroom, fact that i said so doesn't make it any nicer. Same goes to matt and calling multis "just like he said he would."

DeletedUser

Or we can ask mattaus, he probably has theory that for fair battle we all have to put bags on our head, spread mayo on our butt cheeks, jump around singing hail mary and click the mouse button 67 times on google translate Swahili to Urdu before getting into fight. Than its fair, and if we dont do so he will call every fort in this world. :p

LOL anarchy111 :D

That's EPIC :up: and probably not too far from the truth...

DeletedUser

Counter 8 hours later in the next day???? How many hours do we have to wait to call a fort? Do we have to consult planet positions before we call one? Do we still need to spread mayo at our lower back?

On the other hand vic has every reason not to trust you guys, and you have only yourself to blame for that.

Btw if i say i will take a dump in your bedroom, fact that i said so doesn't make it any nicer. Same goes to matt and calling multis "just like he said he would."

Project condolences was dug 27 minutes after we dug Diablo Wildfire.

What has Matt ever done to make you distrust him?

Yes, but it's more like Matt said "the next time you take a dump in my bedroom, I'm taking one in yours." We did not counter yesterday, and today you countered on us. That's why he countered your counter.