P&P Multis again?

• Thread starter DeletedUser9470
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Hey berk! Miss ya too. In your stomping grounds a lot (kinda)...in laws live close by.

Yah ashame world 10 took a beating on multis. Some just have no pride. How is the Assassins Hollow holding up there? I see neo has our tag ;)

DeletedUser

They are still there, 5 people left, but I don't know any of them. I think most of the actives who were there moved onto bigger more active towns. Maybe I should just nag you in 12...lol!

DeletedUser9470

A counter isn't a multi, is it?

its the same multi policy in the way that it makes people chose between battles, resulting in 2 crap FFs rather than one good one. unless they are spaced out enough so that everyone can attend both.

DeletedUser16970

*opens the fort battle overview in w10* you missed my point neo. :rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Perhaps, perhaps not, but a multi certainly is a multi.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser26568

It seems to me Cnople believe that mutibattling is still "in"!!!

it is obvious Cnople and friends lost because of this tactic, yet still persist it is the way forward. the stubborn few keep thinking people want to win battles through not having an enemy turn up!
it is again, obvious to me FFU are wanting to win things properly, but are held back.

well I cannot wait for Cnople to crumble completely so we can move on to proper fights people want to be part of.

the easiest way to win a battle is to have an army.
not one guy/girl calling a million battles and hoping one will be a win.

having an army to win a battle! amazing idea! you should try it some day GC!
;)

and now they have taught you how to do it so fort fights on this world are a waste of time for anyone who enjoys the game.

DeletedUser25189

Feet are stomping again.....who started the Multis....i see quite a few with your name on them....you countered with your tactic, we countered with ours....now go away

HelenBack

Feet are stomping again.....who started the Multis....i see quite a few with your name on them....you countered with your tactic, we countered with ours....now go away
No worries Earpe... One foot is out of the world already. And btw, CRO started this batch of multis.
;)

HelenBack

That's a short memory you have there.

I had an issue with some of the folks in Shadow Walkers... My issue was with them. They understand why. Cro started a multi counter... Miss B countered those counters... And the avalanche started.

But what it did prove was that The Project has all the dedicated fort fighters... We do not. No offense to anyone in the Coalition, but I, for one, will not demand our town members or alliance members to change their style of game play just to suit what The Project's fort fighting town hugfest has created. Or did you not realize that the majority of the MC and FFU/GC fort fighting towns "happened" to wind up in the Project? Ya, we may have the numbers... but not the numbers suited for fort fights. This has been brought up many times but The Project "leaders" refuse to see it. Their response is "Have them get GGs, beef up and reskill." Nah.... I won't tell our people to change their style of play just to save a few forts.

The Project was meant to BALANCE this world... Not balanced in The Project's favour by having all the main fort fighters in one alliance. But by making it balanced so that we'd have good battles that EVERYONE can be a part of... There may be some elite fort fighters, part time fort fighters, experienced and inexperienced fort fighters on both sides... ALL would be able to enjoy the battles.

But what did it become? A hugfest of nugget-munching GG-toting ubertanks with a holier than thou attitude of "You're not good enough for us to battle with anymore... Fix yourselves.".

This world has changed into an elite fort fighter only world. The rest of those who just wanna play for fun are screwed as far as fort battles go.

DeletedUser

I should know better than to comment on these threads, but here we go anyway. (It ended up being very long. I don't blame you if you don't want to waste time reading it all. I sort of wish I go back in time and not waste my time writing it all)

I would have rather not had cro counter Helen's multis, because the end result was a mess of battles. But, let's not pretend that it wasn't all started by Helen's multis, which were called only a few hours after another large defense the project had.

To say it wasn't a multi or doesn't count because it was an issue you had with Shadow Walkers misses the whole point. Fort battles are never about 1 town or 1 town versus another.

But, we could have handled Helen's multi, and 3 battles within 4 hours (1 large and 2 mediums) without calling a multi counter. And, MC could have handled Cro's multi counter without a bunch of multi counters of their own. Blame for the mess of battles on Saturday can fall on each side. But, to blame Cro and ignore the multis he was countering is just silly.

It seems people are upset with Shadow Walkers and giving them some grief. But, in my mind they are the town that has done the most to try to get the world to a balance (which hasn't happened). MC was dominating the world, and FFU was on the brink of complete destruction. Shadow Walkers left and joined the Project to try to get some balance. After a week or 2 it became clear things were lopsided in terms of hp and maybe experience/online status. So, Shadow Walkers switch back to MC. Then MC merged with GC and began calling counters right away. The Project was vastly outnumbered and couldn't even fill a medium fort. So, Shadow Walkers switched back.

Some people take issue with them for this, but they've been trying to get some balance. The issue of balance is that the Project has more high hp and pure fort fighters, and MC has more players. So, for things to get balanced MC needs more hp and pure fort fighters, and the Project needs more players to fill out the battles. Shadow Walkers going back to MC helped address part of the issue. But then GC merged with MC (insert silly hug-fest comments as every else seems to do). This just made the imbalance of overall numbers even worse. So, Shadow Walkers switched back. This ends up hurting the hp balance, but the overall numbers needed some balancing.

Part of the problem in getting balance is that the towns that are most interested and motivated to get a balanced world with fun fort battles are the towns with the most active fort fighters. So, when the Project formed, it was natural for it to be made up of towns that saw the fort fighting part of the world coming to an end and battles being very imbalanced and not much fun. Town that are less regular in attending fort battles aren't as interested in switching to something new.

This world still has balance issues, that much is clear, though some blow this way out of proportion. The last attack the Project won (before Saturday's mess) was a small fort where the attack had an average of 9 hp more per defender. Attackers had 10 GGs compared to 7, and 6 offliners compared to 3. We aren't going to get starting numbers a whole lot more balanced than that. Part of the reason this was balanced was because some high hp players of the Project were off defending a counter, so it's not as if the starting numbers of this battle are what you would expect if there was only 1 battle for players to go to.

This is an old world, so we can't expect a lot of new players to join and things to balance out that way. We are basically stuck with who we have. The only real way I see things reaching some balance here is if there are towns in the Project with high hp players that are willing to move to MC, and if there are towns within the MC that have more players of lower hp that would be willing to move to the Project. It would be great if people could have a constructive conversation about how to actually get some balance and fun, rather than bickering about who is to blame for the imbalance that we have.