Most famous w12 player

DeletedUser20647

In fact, it's not. But he is the best dueler, ever. I thought Wyndll might know him, that is all

:shootout:

DeletedUser

On w12? Baaaaaaaah!
Best duelist on w12 early in the game was The Constitution.
After that... Dunno, a few were equally efficient, but none of them had "frigid" (in the) nick. Last couple of months I seriously wasn't much online on w12 as mods killed my interest by deleting dgorsk's post "blah blah blah" aimed to one of duelist wannabies. So can't say who's pwnin' duels lately. ;)

Anyway... I got it all wrong, the nick that was pestering my brain earlier today was Loose woman... Not Frigid woman, god help me, I have some serious problems with my memory. And it's not even the same world! :)

Last edited by a moderator:

delldell56

hum, if we are naming incredibly AWESOME early duelers on w12, i have one that would make constitution look like a baby in diapers (sorry, buddy, you are great but this one was out of this and other worlds). jeanne jeux. she was a belgian player, i think, who quit early on because of college. but while she was playing, she was a real killer. she would not go after those poor pure builders or people with no dueling skills, but after other xp duelers. that's why she was still #1 dueler for a long time after she quit. others would drive players with no dueling skills nuts, she would drive experienced duelers mad.

there was another pesky dueler, siff. i remember her very well because i had one of the best defensive duelers in town, and siff would be the only person who could make the kid cry. he was the top resistance dueler, 1st in reflex, and she would always ko him in less than 8 rounds.

and last but not least, the most recent return of derek the scoundrel as the annihilator. as usual, derek was efficient...+3k damage efficient at level 80-ish going after level 120 :p

DeletedUser

Ennio Morricone is quite a good at dueling, so I would have to say him.

DeletedUser34465

Evidently Elmyr knows nothing about world 12. Rest assured the rest of us there have heard of him. Allen P James has a 652 single shot damage high score in his town of Lincoln. But i guess if the "All knowing Elmyr" has not heard of him; it means nothing:)

DeletedUser

Evidently Elmyr knows nothing about world 12. Rest assured the rest of us there have heard of him. Allen P James has a 652 single shot damage high score in his town of Lincoln. But i guess if the "All knowing Elmyr" has not heard of him; it means nothing:)

Dueling isn't much of a spectator sport. My time on w12 is spent in fort battles. Let me see Allen P James do 14k damage as a soldier and add 85 dodges.

[And w12 IS a fort fighting world. Doing high damage duels against fort fighters is hardly impressive.]

DeletedUser34465

Better yet, lets see you do 652 damage in one hit. I do not fort fight or duel, just questing/collecting (could care less about either of them). I have never posted here before ;and will probably never again. Just annoyed me to see you thinking you were the "litmus test" for being famous. cheers

DeletedUser

Just annoyed me to see you thinking you were the "litmus test" for being famous.

I am the litmus test. Everyone is the litmus test. If you're the most famous person on any world, pretty much everyone should have heard of you.

[And FTR, I knew he was, his 652 hit is in my mort, but gee, thanks for playing.]

DeletedUser20688

Maybe we can agree that the 652 hit is fame-worthy and exceptional but perhaps the player that got that shot off isn't really "The West-famous", yet.

I wonder why players try to identify one world's most famous player when so many "famous" players are so because they do well on multiple worlds.

DeletedUser25825

I tell ya... women. The ruination of all things good.

Wait a minute...