Most famous w12 player

delldell56

well, she did not murder me afterall, but spent a few hours of her life trying to explain me how wrong i was (and lecturing me to never disagree with elmyr ever again). when she couldn't make me change my mind, she then declared that i'm a lost case, a noob and, even worse, a stubborn noob.

anyhow, famous, by definition:

World English Dictionary
famous (ˈfeɪməs)

— adj
1. known to or recognized by many people; renowned
2. informal excellent; splendid
3. archaic of ill repute

fa·mous 
[fey-muhs]
–adjective
having a widespread reputation, usually of a favorable nature; renowned; celebrated: a famous writer.
Informal . first-rate; excellent: The singer gave a famous performance.
notorious (used pejoratively).

so, i believe that even pejoratively speaking, gaga is a match.

we're talking famous, for one reason or another. if the topic had been "most respected w12 player", then that would be elmyr or oan. or jkbattle. or djrowland. or hoopsguy. but the topic is "most famous". only until this week, you noticed that slick, fire hunt and she devil are not playing on w12 anymore. but everytime gaga creates one of her infamous 1-week characters, you sure know who that insignificant low level player is. so, it's not just how popular or how loved/hated a character is or the person behind it is. the fact that she inadvertently and involuntarily manages to catch your attention, gotta tell you something. even josh doesn't get that much of your attention, and he's also...well, very much josh.

i'm not giving gaga credit for the dueler crit bonus, just for making that class as popular as it is now. in the span between august 2010 (when the bonus was introduced) and february 2011 (when her duelist began to show up at battles), duelers would either not go to many battles or not get ranked. i'm talking of w12 especifically. check these numbers:

5 months after the class bonuses were added, she joined her first battles as a duelist. she was defending on jan 31, and there were 6 duelers defending, 8 attacking. next day, 6 duelers defending, 7 attacking. there were no changes in that trend for a couple of weeks; the little nuts joined sudden valley on february 2nd.

- feb 2 autumn reeser (5 duelers defending - 9 duelers attacking)
- feb 4 ting ting ting (7 v 6)
- feb 13 sisu ahma (6 v 8). this was her first battle with a gg.
- feb 17 fort ffs (10 v 15). this was her last battle with that character, a big fort.
- jun 27 dakota central (14 v 13). the most recent battle for a big fort, not full.
- jul 1 slicks rock band (15 v 15). medium fort, not full.

as you can see, the numbers didn't change significantly from the moment the bonus was introduced. in 5 months, it did nothing to make the duelist class popular on w12. however, 5 months after gaga fought her first battle as a dueler, the presence of duelers in fort battles has DOUBLED, and could be higher if not because many don't make the cut in the ranking process. numbers are speaking, elm...

DeletedUser

Agreed, Gaga aka nitnotnet is the most famous player :)

I was told she got an awesome new belt that she will wear later today...

DeletedUser

Agreed, Gaga aka nitnotnet is the most famous player :)

I was told she got an awesome new belt that she will wear later today...

So it's still not public knowledge that you're nitnotnet? Oops, I guess it is now.

DeletedUser

Have you? I knew you've been telling him it wasn't Gaga, but I wasn't sure if you were telling him who he was.

DeletedUser

Guys... Gaga is a roleplayer. She can play a witch, or change that w with b, or she can play a princess, or she can play some pompous diva... But it's still her, just having fun in a different role.
Spamming crits into county chat is not some childish behavior or whatever. It's a role.

So no matter what you say, no matter what you believe, I'll stay stubborn on the matter. As my stubborness is a role too. Besides, how can you be sure I'm not Gaga('s alter ego)? :)

DeletedUser

poor gaga, i'd be miffed if people kept on copying what i did because they had no originality at all....

DeletedUser

Guys... Gaga is a roleplayer. She can play a witch, or change that w with b, or she can play a princess, or she can play some pompous diva... But it's still her, just having fun in a different role.
Spamming crits into county chat is not some childish behavior or whatever. It's a role.

So no matter what you say, no matter what you believe, I'll stay stubborn on the matter. As my stubborness is a role too. Besides, how can you be sure I'm not Gaga('s alter ego)? :)

Then Gaga is a multi, because she's also playing on the same account she's playing on w11.

DeletedUser

Then Gaga is a multi, because she's also playing on the same account she's playing on w11.

We should all report her for multi and see what happens.

I nominate Jox to report first.

DeletedUser

Who WAS most famous... gaga/dboone
Who IS most famous... Jouais/Cro

Just last night I was asked by a level 120 guy who gaga is/was so I guess the fame doesn't last ;)

DeletedUser

how did you find him?

Duh, he's famous.

MBtx9.png