Most famous w12 player

delldell56

that would be black max, snowy. or helen, back to when she didn't have a life and could harass...erm...duel unarmed workers ;)

DeletedUser11353

lol El, good choice :p

Not easy to decide but I'll have to pick OAN, probably the best fort general from long time ago before stacking was introduced, he gave hell to all his opponents in battles he led. Shame he's not online that much lately. He taught many players how to fight, and iirc, gaga was one of them. ;)

DeletedUser

lol El, good choice :p

Not easy to decide but I'll have to pick OAN, probably the best fort general from long time ago before stacking was introduced, he gave hell to all his opponents in battles he led. Shame he's not online that much lately. He taught many players how to fight, and iirc, gaga was one of them. ;)
He should be famous because he was the best fort general, not because he taught players how to fight.....that's just me......

DeletedUser22685

He should be famous because he was the best fort general, not because he taught players how to fight.....that's just me......

What? Why can't he be famous for both? Teaching players to fight is giving more to the community and his fellow players than being good at leading battles.

DeletedUser

I don't really remember OAN teaching. As far as Gaga goes, she was already doing well on w11 before w12 ever opened, and OAN wasn't there. Gaga wasn't following him around doing the level 1, throw stones, and delete thing, OAN was following her.

DeletedUser

There shouldn't be a need to teach, the info all there right in front of you. all you need to do is look at it.

DeletedUser

I don't really remember OAN teaching.

My fort battle experience was a combined effort from Gaga and OAN. Gaga taught me how to hide, OAN taught me how to lead.

And yes RF, all the information is in front of you. But in order to keep up with the high-stakes fort battles on World 12, a new leader needs guidance. If they are in it alone, they're going to be squished by the opposition within the first few rounds.

DeletedUser

My fort battle experience was a combined effort from Gaga and OAN. Gaga taught me how to hide, OAN taught me how to lead.

And yes RF, all the information is in front of you. But in order to keep up with the high-stakes fort battles on World 12, a new leader needs guidance. If they are in it alone, they're going to be squished by the opposition within the first few rounds.
That's why there's something called gaining experience. Sure, a teacher could tell you not to make a mistake, but you'll figure it out anyways and it's not like (s)he has super secret knowledge that nobody else knows.

DeletedUser11353

Stay on topic, don't make me use my banhammer. (looks at joxer) :razz:

@rice
Maybe you could use OAN or someone to teach you a few things? I've looked at your west forts page now, you need some improvement, I wonder what are you doing wrong.. :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Nothing you can do when most of your alliance are casual players......don't worry, you'll see me around on w15 :)

DeletedUser20647

Do you guys remember this player called frigid worm r something like that?