Most famous w12 player

DeletedUser

Who do you guys think is the most famous player from w12 (anytime during it) My vote goes out to Dboone!

DeletedUser

goldenarrow first 6 months, next 6 months nofelixthecat, and currently it's gaga. :)

DeletedUser

I was famous on w12? And how could you leave out OAN when he was active?

DeletedUser14793

ya OAN was pretty badass, Elmyr who?? lol, your just a givin Elmyr so there is no point even mentioning you.

DeletedUser

Seriously though, I just quietly do my thing on w12, though not as quietly as the past 2 months, alright and not always quiet in alliance forums. OAN had a much bigger impact on w12 as a whole. If infamous counts, Fire Hunt deserves a mention too. ;)

DeletedUser

Yea well, it's more like comparing Enya and Justin Bieber. Enya is a timeless value with enormous impact, but Bieber is more famous for whatever reason (ppl's stupidity probably...).

So no Elmyr, while OAN definetly goes to the best FF leader top10, he's still not "the most famous w12 player". :)

Last edited by a moderator:

delldell56

funny. i can't find any player named elmyr or gaga on w12.

seriously, people. without biases. goldenarrow in the beginning. oan, even when he's this quiet and inactive, he's a force and has such presence that can't be ignored. elmyr will have impact just for being elmyr. i don't know why you are forgetting the likes of mrs. oldskool, jkbattle, slick, cro sharpshooter or djrowland. just to name a few. if kayakpaddler was active, there would be noone bigger than him.

with that said, i will say the most famous w12 player must be gaga, if only because she hasn't been playing actively on w12 since mid-february, and joxer still yells at her ghost in county chats telling her to stop hiding! YES, JOXER! she's not playing w12 anymore, but you should see what she's doing on w11 :p

Last edited:

delldell56

oh, dgorsk! don't be jealous. if you want duelers, here it goes: siff comes to my mind, because not even these days i could find someone with such a lethal power and killing instinct; black max, but he had this annoying habit of going townless every other month, and the same goes for infiniti99 (senior, not jr.). there used to be this belgian (i think) player in the begining, jeanne jeux or something, who was almost invincible; pretty much like derek1982, the scoundrel. my dearest helenback was something, you could not mention her without having to cover your ears to avoid the avalanche of profanities coming. canufeelit, rob grim and kalip are also among the greatest and most famous duelers in ANY world. i would also like to mention wild marc69, tmoney33, two bars of mars, buck fiz and loco weed walters.

most hated duelers must have been touchole, vergasportugal and lums, because their resistance build was so tough to crack. they were ANNOYING!

DeletedUser

The question is who is the most famous. You can be the best dueler on .net and not necessarily be famous.

DeletedUser14793

most famous dueler, hrm thats actually a tough one. Im gonna say infiniti99 is up there though.

delldell56

alright. if you want the most famous by the definition of famous, then that's gaga. i'm sure she'll find a way to materially murder me as soon as she reads this, but there's no contest here.

even when she is not playing, you wonder if she has a secret character or not, that you don't know about. when she does create a character, she has people wondering a) how long will last, and b) what she's up to next. either way, if she is playing, many will be monitoring her.

when she is playing and not just fooling with a character, whatever she does will cause an impact that others will follow later. when she was soldier l8dygaga, #1 in mobility & hiding, many would switch to mobility. when she was builder l8dygaga, #2 in strength & hp, a lot of players would beef up and become mini-tanks. she did way too many things as goldenarrow to list, and started the hp trend on .net servers. then, she returned as a level 53 dueler who finished the raid, the art thief & the golden gun quests in 2 weeks, and made duelers the IT class in fort fighting. recently, she was this level 1 greenhorn throwing pebbles in a fort attack, killing 3 and getting +5k damage during the stacking phase.

what i'm saying is that nobody would deny how great the other players were or have been on w12. but none of them will keep everybody talking, guessing and/or wondering all the time about what they did, what they've done or what they may or may not do in the future. controversial or awesome, as everything she does, only gaga can cause that effect and make it last for one and a half year.

DeletedUser22685

fa·mous/ˈfāməs/
Adjective: Known about by many people.

DeletedUser

and made duelers the IT class in fort fighting

Not true at all. Class fort bonuses were added in August 2010, after Briscoe was opened. Before then, the general opinion was that duelers sucked. After they got crits they absolutely did not. From the moment they got crits, everyone was envious of their bonus, and from the moment they were added I and many others considered starting duelers. You're giving Gaga credit for the existence of the dueler crit bonus. I didn't start on a new world until I started on w9 last December, so that was my dueler. Nitnotnet wasn't started until January of this year. She followed the trend started by the implementation of the bonus, she didn't start it. If the rest of us considered our characters to be as disposable as she does, a lot of us would have restarted as duelers.

Last edited by a moderator: