Most absurd thing you've ever believed?

DeletedUser

i bealived that i could be a professional soccer player.. so i quited school!!
it was really a stupid decision

DeletedUser14239

I used to believe babies flew in space and in the night they would go into a mom's tummy and she would become pregnant. Very disturbing now that I think about it.

DeletedUser13682

I used to believe in waiting for a chance at something that never came. Now its gone, maybe for good.

DeletedUser

I used to believe babies flew in space and in the night they would go into a mom's tummy and she would become pregnant. Very disturbing now that I think about it.

.....then they bust through the persons chest and attack Innocent people on space ships with their acid blood.

DeletedUser

LOL I bust out laughing when I saw this.I also used to think I could do magic one day I made a fool of myself trying to lift something up by magic.Silly me:p:p:p:p:p

DeletedUser

I believed Sea Shepherd people were nice for a day... I went to their forum and found out that if you disagree with them in any way they will scream heresy...

nashy19

Nashy (as himself)
It's not really a belief but it wasn't very long ago I realized the change in skin colour across the planet was a blend, not a radical thing.

I believed Sea Shepherd people were nice for a day... I went to their forum and found out that if you disagree with them in any way they will scream heresy...

Have you considered joining the flat earth society forums? :D

DeletedUser

speaking of the earth, when I was younger, I belived the moon was made of chease, and then my older cousin told me a GIANT COW made the moon, and I thought that was amazing, so I belived him for about two years, lol

DeletedUser

My most gullible moment... hmmm there's many of them but my worst was...
when one of my friends said girls were yucky(yes I typed yucky) and I was only 5 and then I went to school and it all became a blur.... I think I had a crush in playschool,first day of school and first time out with my friends at the cinema where the girls in my class go out to as well.....

I loved this thing that I did with my cousin on our school bus today.
There was some little people on the bus and we pretended I was his cousin from France.When the little girl came up I put a jacket over my head and did a french accent and she tried to take it off but I'm stronger than her so she gave up.He got off before me so when I was getting off the girl tried to get my hat so I faked that someone farted and they all put their hands to their nose and I loved seeing the face on a little boy called Joseph.He believed that I was my cousins cousin and I was from France.

DeletedUser21689

I once told my son that tiger tomato's were manured with zebra poo.

DeletedUser

i used to think that when you turned off the TV, it paused it.

But when i started to actually realize that the part i turned it off at on Looney Tunes wasn't the same, it was self explanatory. :D

DeletedUser10480

How gullible were you (are you)?

It could be from when you were younger, when you were drunk, or even when you just believed something someone told you!

My one: When I was younger (much much so!) my mother told me that they had proved we evolved from monkeys as there was an island where the monkeys were actively evolving, and that scientists were monitoring them. She also said people went there for holidays to encourage them!

Are you saying that the Moderators come from the Island of Dr. Moreau?

:laugh: