Most absurd thing you've ever believed?

DeletedUser3717

Faith is a silly thing to believe in.

You put faith into something or ask faith from someone you don't get it, It's all made up crap.

DeletedUser

The most absurd thing i have ever belived is that the players in the RP section have the least basic skills to Roleplay like punctuation and spelling, grammar and Post structure...I know my spelling is not to good but still, i try.

DeletedUser13682

And you do a very good job. You have vastly improved from your first posts, and I enjoy RPing with you

nashy19

Nashy (as himself)

You put faith into something or ask faith from someone you don't get it, It's all made up crap.

Everyone believes in faith, you meant don't have faith in faith.
Asking faith from someone? What are you talking about :rolleyes:

By the time you think that through you might have more to add to this thread.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Everyone believes in faith, you meant don't have faith in faith.
Asking faith from someone? What are you talk about :rolleyes:

By the time you think that through you might have more to add to this thread.
Yes, what exactly are you talking about?

Definitions of faith:

• religion: a strong belief in a supernatural power or powers that control human destiny; "he lost his faith but not his morality"
  • complete confidence in a person or plan etc; "he cherished the faith of a good woman"; "the doctor-patient relationship is based on trust"
  • religion: an institution to express belief in a divine power; "he was raised in the Baptist religion"; "a member of his own faith contradicted him"
  • loyalty or allegiance to a cause or a person; "keep the faith"; "they broke faith with their investors"
source

Faith, a bipedal female dog, was born in December 2002 with only three legs; two fully-developed hind legs and a deformed front leg, which was amputated when she was 7 months old after it began to atrophy.
source

"Faith" was the second single by the Nu metal/Rapcore band Limp Bizkit. It appeared on their 1997 album Three Dollar Bill, Yall$, and is a cover of the namesake 1987 George Michael song.
source

Faith is the eighth episode in the fourth season of the re-imagined Battlestar Galactica. It first aired on television on May 9, 2008.
source

more...

DeletedUser

I see you don't shop online.

it takes faith to buy something online and have the faith that people will not steal your account information.

DeletedUser

I second johannmaximus' sentiments.

Now, as to something absurd I once believed in......I used to think good, literate, RPGs with well-thought out characters did not exist.

Then a few online buddies proved me wrong. **tips hat**

DeletedUser

I used to think that to have a baby

1.you had to be married
2.to have one all you had to do was ask
3.you could not kill the baby until he was 30

fossil1999

the most silly thing i believed in was when i was 5 years i believed that monsters would get in to the house and in to my bedroom and kill me, so i used to beg to my mommy and daddy to let me sleep in there bedroom!

DeletedUser

ROFL *Tipps his hat back*

No the most sillyist thing for me was (Seriously)

Santa was/ is real. (P.S: i still pretend due to the fact i have younger people around me and it makes me happy around this stress filled time of the year!)

DeletedUser13682

Wait, Santa isn't real!!!??? :D

Let me see, I thought that Sesame Street was a real street, and I was going to live there when I grew up. Why Elmo, why?

DeletedUser

How gullible were you (are you)?

It could be from when you were younger, when you were drunk, or even when you just believed something someone told you!

My one: When I was younger (much much so!) my mother told me that they had proved we evolved from monkeys as there was an island where the monkeys were actively evolving, and that scientists were monitoring them. She also said people went there for holidays to encourage them!

I'd say that it would actually be this:

Believing I could hold a rational conversation with liberals. I point my finger to every "intellectual" on these forums.

DeletedUser

At one time, I thought I had reason to believe in a "God" or set of gods. Later I realized the arguments I used to justify my belief were invalid.

DeletedUser

I used to believe my parents were the smartest people in the world