Most absurd thing you've ever believed?

DeletedUser

How gullible were you (are you)?

It could be from when you were younger, when you were drunk, or even when you just believed something someone told you!

My one: When I was younger (much much so!) my mother told me that they had proved we evolved from monkeys as there was an island where the monkeys were actively evolving, and that scientists were monitoring them. She also said people went there for holidays to encourage them!

DeletedUser8950

I believed star wars was a true story when I was 5.
My life goal is to make star wars a true story.

nashy19

Nashy (as himself)
The blood lines; as in the rise and fall of empires and the Illuminati.

People digup and glorify things I said, which is extremely annoying because I regret nearly all of it.

DeletedUser

When I was young I was told that babies were born when 2 people fell in love and got married. It was quite a shock years later to discover that you can have a baby without being in love or married! :mad:

DeletedUser

I thought all those black and white pictures my mom showed me of her childhood meant the world was black and white when she was little. I asked her when everything got colored in. :D

DeletedUser

That The Fourth Kind and Blair Witch were real.
Yeah, I am a pretty realistic person.

DeletedUser

You just have to check when lighting up time is in the local paper (or online nowadays)

Pulled that trick myself :cool:

Of course Hell`s dad probably could control them anyway

Deleted User - 819397

I believed that shadowy figures would kill me if I was on my houses downstairs level when I was 4ish. Of course, my bedroom was on the bottom floor...:blink: I spent a lot of time in my parent's bedroom during that as a result.:laugh:

DeletedUser

I once believed that an Alien would hide in my closet and when, at night, he would come out and drag me back to his spaceship. He would then "probe" me.

I somehow believed he was afraid of the TV, so I salvaged one (from our piles of crap) and installed it into my room.

:(

DeletedUser

does it have to be something you have believed in or can we also put in stuff that was absurd that we made someone else believe in, because I got a funny one I made someone else believe in.

DeletedUser

Well when i was age 1-6 i believed santa was real and i would beg my parents to sleep in the living room and wait for him so i could see him :D

DeletedUser

how did he prove/show that? :p
hehe, he would use his peripheral vision to look at the cross light turning yellow and then make fantastical demands, along with a gesture or two, and *pop* the facing light would change to green.

DeletedUser

Well when i was age 1-6 i believed santa was real and i would beg my parents to sleep in the living room and wait for him so i could see him :D

What Do You Mean!
Santa Is Real.
And You Shouldnt Post Stuff Like That Where Anyone Can See.
You Might Make Little Kids Cry:sad::mad::eek:hmy::mad::sad:

DeletedUser

does it have to be something you have believed in or can we also put in stuff that was absurd that we made someone else believe in, because I got a funny one I made someone else believe in.

go for it :)