Most absurd thing you've ever believed?

DeletedUser

go for it :)

ok about 8-10 years ago we had some friends over (long time friends) and my father was cooking something and this friend of ours asked what that smell was. well we told him that our TV (we were watching TV at the time) had smellavision on it. well about 4 years later we were all together (him and some other friends, scouts) and in our conversation he came up with some thing like "do you guys still have smellavision at you house."

it is one of those things you had to be there for. this kid was a year older then me.

DeletedUser

ok about 8-10 years ago we had some friends over (long time friends) and my father was cooking something and this friend of ours asked what that smell was. well we told him that our TV (we were watching TV at the time) had smellavision on it. well about 4 years later we were all together (him and some other friends, scouts) and in our conversation he came up with some thing like "do you guys still have smellavision at you house."

it is one of those things you had to be there for. this kid was a year older then me.
ROFL! :laugh:

DeletedUser

I belived in wishing, because I wished I could find five dollars, that day, I found five dollars, then I wished my dad would take me to the store, and he did, then I wished to go to the skate park, and we did,I figured it was some three wish a day thing, and stopped, so then the next day I wished I would be the smartest kid alive, and the youngest kid to have his own house and other bull crap ( yes I said crap ) like that, well for a few weeks I figured other kids were wishin away and that the wish fiary hadn't deliverd the wishes yet, a year later, still not the smartest, and still don't have a house, I re wished thinking the fairy didn't here me, a few months later, I finally realized " This is bull, I ain't gettin anything " and just gave up, =P

DeletedUser

I wished the black penny would go away, and that didn't work out either, so I can relate.

DeletedUser

I once thought that all humans, male and female, had the same... "Organs"... and that I thought that, to have a baby, the intercourse would be something... other... than it usually is. When I finally saw a woman's body, I thought she had just... cut it off...

If that doesn't get me banned, I don't know what will.

DeletedUser13020

When I was at the store with mom or dad I saw that they gave the cashier a bill or two (10s or 20s or w/e) and sometimes they would get more bills back as change in single dollars or five. I didn't know the value of money all i saw was my dad give someone a single bill, and he got more back so i though he got the stuff he was buying and some more money in return. Then when my dad gave me a buck, I told him that I was going to get rich by buying stuff getting the change and then buying more stuff with the change to get even more change and on and on until i had so much change that i was rich....too bad it doesn't really work that way.

nashy19

Nashy (as himself)
Senokai reminded me. I thought that woman pee'd out their anuses probably until I was about 10, which is far too long :blink:

DeletedUser

The most ridiculous thing for me was when I was about six years old a very long time ago and I asked my mom how babies are made. She told me that they were made in the stomach and that when they are ready to come out the doctor cuts open the stomach.

I had nightmares for weeks :sad:.

DeletedUser8950

The most ridiculous thing for me was when I was about six years old a very long time ago and I asked my mom how babies are made. She told me that they were made in the stomach and that when they are ready to come out the doctor cuts open the stomach.

I had nightmares for weeks :sad:.
homerduck.jpg

DeletedUser

How gullible were you (are you)?

It could be from when you were younger, when you were drunk, or even when you just believed something someone told you!

My one: When I was younger (much much so!) my mother told me that they had proved we evolved from monkeys as there was an island where the monkeys were actively evolving, and that scientists were monitoring them. She also said people went there for holidays to encourage them!

haha Gem, I have also believed that babies come from the jesus christ without any sexual interactions. I did not know about sex up until 14.

oh my...this question brings a lot of funny stories about me:) I have believed in so many absurd ...pranks as they are so called superficial philosophies lol

My family told me to step on my own crap! as a way for me to bring a sense of cleaness and posperity into my life :rolleyes: I did that when I was 10 years old.

Deleted User - 819397

At one point I believed in the whole stork baby theory...whoops.:laugh:

DeletedUser

Hmmmm....
Where Do Storks Get Their Babies?????:huh:

From my investigation, Storks eat dead humans :sad: And then digest them as a whole but when they come out the poopy hole they are babies!! Yes, I said BABIES!

Then they deliver them to your front door! :eek:hmy:

p.s. :)unsure: did a little ref.)

DeletedUser

That Makes So Much Sense!!
Exept I Thought They Delivered Them To The Nearest Cabbage Patch