Minor Ideas Suggestions

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Change the message on the West's landing page

Idea title: Where it says on the main landing page, 'The West Blog', PLEASE update it!
Details of idea: Please provide some kind of update to something new. Anyone landing on this page just might think the game is defunct
Visual Aid:
The West Blog
(On 04/13/11 at 1:14 PM)
The West Team have launched a new blog! The blog will contain important announcements,

Change it to something/anything that is new, and in 2012

Reasons for submitting: It's about time that we had an update, and like I said above, it sends a sad message that the 'news' is almost a year old...

DeletedUser14006

Idea title: Mandatory Fort Battle Participation

Details of idea: The idea here is that fort battles are mandatory, we all know the scenario, an alliance of 500 and barely able to fill a medium battle, with this idea implemented folk are forced to attend a battle, if they do not then a compilation of viruses will be sent to their computer rendering it inoperable.

DeletedUser30224

Idea title: Mandatory Fort Battle Participation

Details of idea: The idea here is that fort battles are mandatory, we all know the scenario, an alliance of 500 and barely able to fill a medium battle, with this idea implemented folk are forced to attend a battle, if they do not then a compilation of viruses will be sent to their computer rendering it inoperable.

so if 140 attackers in a big fort attack , the rest from 500 will get viruses? :)

DeletedUser14006

Of course there will be restraints implemented to avoid the misuse of a perfectly good virus.

DeletedUser

More Forts

We need more forts on the maps. There are currently 3 per square.. I believe there should be more per square.. there are so many towns and not all towns are going to want to join the forts that are currently in that square. Take my town for example, we are loan wolves but want a fort and then we could add in other towns we know and such and we could have our own but all the forts are taken. If we had more it would be better for more than just us.:)

DeletedUser

We need more forts on the maps. There are currently 3 per square.. I believe there should be more per square.. there are so many towns and not all towns are going to want to join the forts that are currently in that square. Take my town for example, we are loan wolves but want a fort and then we could add in other towns we know and such and we could have our own but all the forts are taken. If we had more it would be better for more than just us.:)

This isn't a minor suggestion, but having a few more forts isn't going to let small solo towns own them. A big alliance will still take them from you.

DeletedUser14006

Idea title: More delivery options

Details of idea: For a marked price you can choose to deliver more than one item at a time, currently it is 10 nuggets per item delivery, I suggest by selecting more than one item at a time you get a discounted rate with a maximum price of 500 nuggets to deliver every item you currently have bought around the world at once.

DeletedUser

Idea title: More delivery options

Details of idea: For a marked price you can choose to deliver more than one item at a time, currently it is 10 nuggets per item delivery, I suggest by selecting more than one item at a time you get a discounted rate with a maximum price of 500 nuggets to deliver every item you currently have bought around the world at once.

Yes

DeletedUser

Idea title: Custom Chat Groups

Details of idea: The ability to create a chat room that is saved that you can invite players to. Things like trading channel, market channel, etc.

DeletedUser

Idea title: Class Change
Details of idea: Add a potion that will allow you to change your class in the UPS
Reasons for submitting: It's the next logical step of features that can be enabled with the spending of nuggets/bonds.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Idea title: Class Change
Details of idea: Add the Potion of New Beginnings in the UPS
Reasons for submitting: It's the next logical step of features that can be enabled with the spending of nuggets/bonds.

It's already there (and has been since I first looked at the shop on Beta).

eRqOT.png

DeletedUser

Ack, sorry. I meant a Potion that will allow you to change your character class.

DeletedUser

Ack, sorry. I meant a Potion that will allow you to change your character class.

omg gimme. The only problem is that there will be a lot more duelers, but I still like the idea. Maybe a potion to change gender as well.

DeletedUser

A lot more duelers means less soldiers, which means crits that don't deal as much damage. ;)

DeletedUser34262

A potion

the change your class thing would be cool but not for 1,000 that take ages and if like reskilling with nuggets were like 1sp cost 10 and 1 ap 25 and they stayed that why i would consider buying nuggets but the thing u can get with 1k of nuggets 27$ is not very good so mabye lower your nugget prices

DeletedUser

Small market changes

2 small ideas:

Idea title: Stop Auction's
Details of idea: Title say's it all, give the player's the ability to stop auction's. Currently you can only stop immediate purchase's
Reasons for submitting: Mistake's happen, players may want to sell it immediately instead. Note: Even if you stop the auction, the fee's will not get returned. Also the highest bidder's money would be returned to their bank.

Idea title: Allow Player's to see Current highest bidder
Details of idea: Allow seller's to be aware of the person who is the current highest bidder on the item.
Reasons for submitting: I think it would be just nice to see who is the current bidder. If you know they are interested in the item, you could offer them immediate purchase of the item they want.

Status
Not open for further replies.