Minor Ideas Suggestions

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Ah, I'd forgotten about Beta. I can't stand the new 'updated' version of the inventory/profile, it's absolutely awful in my opinion, but it's a good idea to include the option to centre on player/town, if it's not already in the beta/new update.

DeletedUser

It's only a little idea, but you know how Classes have special quests and kit? Shouldn't Crafts have a special quest too?

DeletedUser

It's only a little idea, but you know how Classes have special quests and kit? Shouldn't Crafts have a special quest too?

Someone did bring up the idea in Brainfarts. I like it, and it's not really a minor idea, but it's not like we can really suggest the entire quest line, so maybe minor ideas isn't so bad.

Edit: An idea for a reward: a choice of a version of another profession's recipe for their craft, e.g. canteen, chopping board, or knife for a field cook.

DeletedUser363

Idea title: Better Bounty List
Details of idea: Add an option to the bounty list that allows you to only view players who are in your dueling levels.
Reasons for submitting: When you are sorting the bounty list by distance or reward, its annoying to see a bunch of Level 3's and Level 5's who have bounty's on them.

Red Falcon

Idea title: Requesting Items on the market
Details of idea: I propose players to be able to post ads on the markets for certain items they are looking to buy but are not currently available on the market. An example could be as follows:
"Red Falcon is looking to buy an Iron Clad Chest."
This example could appear to people via telegram or via a report. Also, just like a person can control who they are selling an item to (Town Members, Alliance, or Everyone) the same could apply to a person who is looking to buy something off the market.
Visual Aid: Optional, only add if necessary to convey the idea.
Reasons for submitting: I think this would be great for people who are desperately searching for uncommon or even rare items to buy on the market, such as certain named items needed to complete item sets (Indian Belt), the third key or named dueling weapons (Such as the named Tomahawk). This would also be a great method for people who want to collect items for their incomplete item sets.

Red Falcon

Whoa? And when did Minor Idea #15 come out? If it's been on the table for more than a month, then I am starting to think this forum is not as active as it used to be. Hmm...

DeletedUser

In Game Messaging; telegram improvement

Idea title: Telegram system improvement.
Details of idea: When writing a new telegram, the new telegram should have its own window. Giving a player the freedom to check other telegrams (read only if a telegram window is currently open) or check job/duel report without worry of accidentally losing a telegram in mid-sentence.
Visual Aid: None needed.
Reasons for submitting: When writing a report, I forgot the name of a player in question, I clicked on telegrams thinking a new window would open, so I could look at my previous telegrams to refer me to the name I had forgotten. Needless to say, I was at the end of a very lengthy, written report to a town founder in my alliance and lost everything due to the way the IGM system is set up in this game.

DeletedUser

The only way you should have lost a telegram is if you attempted to open more than one "new post." The present layout of the telegrams allows you to write a telegram and jump around in your existing telegrams, then return to the telegram you were writing, without skipping a beat.

DeletedUser22685

What I'd like to see is the separation of the telegrams and reports windows. All too often I'm writing a telegram, get a new report whilst I'm halfway through, check the report (as the flashing blue annoys me), then close the report screen, forgetting that it is now one with the telegram screen. There's really no reason for them to be one window.

DeletedUser

Aye, I would agree with that. Well, except you brought it up, so I disagree.

DeletedUser20647

Idea title: Fort battle recruitment page, general's options
Details of idea: Before the battle starts, generals (and maybe captains too?) should be able to see where players have set their target.
Visual Aid: no
Reasons for submitting: Would help a lot with ranking.

DeletedUser14006

I'd like to see some new avatars to use, specifically ones that incorporate ingame weapons in them, the one avatar for a melee character to use is some gimpy butter knife meh...

Status
Not open for further replies.