Miami - RPG

DeletedUser5046

*walking on her way home*

"cops...." she thought to herself as she looked at te road full of cops and police cars...

she took out something from her furry coat... and started unwrapping her favorite chocolate bar.

DeletedUser15762

Jack looked down the road and saw a girl walking down the road. Since the days were full of mafia, and fearing she might be a spy, he stopped her. "Where are you going?"

DeletedUser

Get over here WERT! I need help and stop flirting with that woman, she's only got a choclate bar, nothing wrong with that. Don't you even think she's a mafia spy either, you're just paranoid!

DeletedUser5046

*giggles*

"Wert....nice name.." she told te man who interfered and try to get closer...

"your dad is calling you, wert" she said

DeletedUser

"Hello"
"He's dead ad I made him wet his pants"
"What? Damn you are one of the best. I'll wire the money to your account. Wow I never knew you would actually make the man wet his pants!"
"You tell me how you want them dead and that's the way I kill them" Blake responded happy that his client was so pleased.
"I'll throw in a small bonus for you cause of that. Hey if my wife didn't know who you were then I'd have you over for dinner but she doesn't like hitmen in our house. No offense." his client said laughing
"None taken now I must go. More Work to do"
"Understood. Take care my friend" Blake hung up and went down the elevator and out to his car. His car was a Black Mustang GT. When he got there he saw someone trying to break into his car with a bat but the windows on it were bulletproof. Blake tapped that burglar on the shoulder and the man turned around. Blake took fingers and jabbed them deep into the mans neck pushing his adams apple down his throat killed making him choke and die.
"Crime doesn't pay" Blake said then chuckled a bit at the irony.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Ick! There is nothing to be found in this dump! (slams the door shut on the vault) I am sorry though, for him that is since now that the lock is broke somebody could easily break in. Oh well, that is his problem. Come On Men Let's Get Out Of Here Before Dave Shows Up!

DeletedUser

David stopped the car just outside the driveway. He saw some ford clunker parked in the driveway.

He cocked the Beretta cougar and put it in his lap, and he slowly eased the SUV into reverse and parked behind a Tree and waited as the Ford drove past him, he waited until it got a good distance away and he started tailing it, all the way to the Gangs head quarters.

He took a picture of the truck and the headquarters and headed home. He would look up which gang owned the place, then He would fix up the locks and change out the Safe combination.

DeletedUser

The life of a cop. I don't think he even knows that we were there. So, I suppose until we get another call we'll just eat donuts and sit back and relax...

DeletedUser

David uploaded the Images to the computer. After a half hour of searching, he found out that ofcourse, it was the cops who broke into the house. He headed up to the attic and drug down 3 thick sheets of steel and he drug them downstairs to one of the storage rooms, In 12 minutes he had converted it into a Workshop. He Began to weld the Steel and shape it into doors to replace the wooden ones on the house. If cops are going to be corrupt, then the doors will come in handy. First he replaced the damaged door on the back, then a Side door, and finally the front door. Not even a 12 slug would be able to get through the doors.

As soon as he was done, it was night time. He went down to the vault and changed the Combination, and then he checked inside to make sure the guns were still there. It was empty, or so it appeared to the naked eye. He went over to a USB cable plugin and pluged in his Cellphone and typed a certain code, and then the Back wall opened and revealed the Real storage room. He sighed sadly, as there was this complex defense system and only a dozen guns, which was really not enough. He locked up and went to bed. Happy, as not even the most skilled locksmith would be able to get into the house without the one and only key which he had hidden somewhere that only he knew.

DeletedUser

Blake pulled up to David's house. It was getting late but Blake had one more thing to take care of. He got out of the car and went up to David's door and saw that it was madeof metal
"He must have had a recent break in"Blake said to himself. He went to all three doors and all of them were made of the same metal. Finally he gave up and just did it the old fashion way he rang the doorbell. Blake waited patiently waiting for someone to come. He heard some footsteps moving inside and Blake guess with his knowledge of David that he was probably getting a weapon in case someone was here to kill him. Then the door opened a crack and Blake could see David's eye peeking through with the barrel of a gun pointed at Blake.
"Calm down David I need someone info from you I'm not here to kill you" Blake said calmly in his usually dark and gravely voice.

DeletedUser

Down at the dockyards, Rodriguez dialed his boss on his cell phone. They both spoke in Spanish. English was strictly for speaking to outsiders.

"You got any real work for me? I'm so bored that I spent the day at the everglades."
"I never thought you was a sight-seeing kind of guy, Rodriguez."
"I wasn't exactly there for the view, if you know what I mean."
"You kill someone?"
"Two. Cops. Now if you don't give me an assignment, can I at least get a suite in a nice hotel? This dockyard crapshack is making me go out of my mind!"
"Don't worry, Rodriguez. You've got work. You hear we've allied with the Hell's Angels and the Mob? Well there's a girl named Bella. She's with the mob. She'll be down at the docks to meet you tonight."
"Perfect." Rodriguez said, and hung up the phone. It was about time something big happened to Miami. The city was getting a bit stagnant lately.

DeletedUser

James smirked at Bella and got on his bike. "Get on the back baby," he said with a laugh. He took out a cigarette and lighted it. He revved the motorcycle and sped down the road with his boys following him. "So what do we need to do?" he said to the girl.

DeletedUser

"We're heading for the docks. That's where the Cuban guy is." Bella told him.

A few minutes later, the bikers screeched to a halt at the Miami dockyards. There didn't seem to be anyone about, but then, in the shadows, a small orange glow appeared. The bikers turned their headlights toward the glow, and it was revealed to be Rodriguez' cigar.

He strolled forward to greet them. "The Hell's Angels!" he exclaimed, "I was not expecting this. I was told there would be a Mobster girl coming. But you and me, we are amigos, yes?"

The Bikers dismounted, and Rodriguez saw Bella. "Oh, the girl is here. That is good. It is useful to have all the gangs present."

DeletedUser

David Unlatched the steel door and pulled it all the way open as he knew Blake meant no harm.

"What do ya want?" David said in a fatigued voice, he had worked all day and was still stung about the Break in. "It was the cops who broke in if you want to know..."

DeletedUser

(on top of a building near the docks) A drug deal? Shut up. You want them to hear us? Our informant, is down there, it took us a lot of time to get him here so we just cover him. They just think he's a guard, no one will know the differance. But.. No buts zero in your .500 on that Hell's Angel that just arrived. Which one? The man you idiot. Why do I have the most bungling men in this town for my unit, awww well. (zeros in on the Cuban's head)

DeletedUser13682

Henry threw a beer can at the messenger when he announced that two cops were missing. "Damn it! What was their last known location?" The messenger, who now smelled a lot like urine, shakily looked at the files. "They, uh were on the highway. They were giving someone a speeding ticket. Someone came in and saw it was a 1958 Plymouth Fury." Henry thought for a second. "Most likely a gang related incident. Anyone know who it was?" The man looked again at the file. "It was a Latin American. So, the Cubans?" Henry nodded. "I'll go look at the docks. Get my squad up." The messenger did, and Henry and his squad were at the docks a few minutes later. Looking around, he saw three people, one bike, and one car. The car looked like a Plymouth, but it was hard to tell in the dark. Henry quietly got into a dock worker outfit, and walked over, his M1911 hidden in his coat. "Good evening. What are you three people doing here on such a cold night? Come into the shack over there, so you will be warm."

DeletedUser

No, that idiot Clint is drawing sights on that officer! Oh boy, this is gonna get messy, why did he have to show up. Men, the remaining seven of you make a ring around this area, when the shooting starts, we better win.

DeletedUser

"You work for that construction company" Blake said coming in "Oh by the way my Name is Blake Gore but most people call me Red Eyes" Blake said taking off his sunglasses.
"May I sit?" Blake asked and without waiting for an answer he sat down ona chair in the kitchen.
"What do you want?" David said
"Well just so you know I'm from the mob."
"You just told me that?" David said
"Yea why not it's not like the cops don't know me already. Anyway your boss hasn't payed off his debts to me when I killed his ex for him. So I went to go put a cap in his block head of his but he was gone. i know what your thinking that I'm a horrible hit man for telling you this but I've done research on your David and the cops don't like you much am I right? Anyway I was wondering where he was since you two work together. I'll give you 500 for the info and I'll put in a good word for you in the mob. so what do ya say?" Blake said looking David straight in the eyes.

DeletedUser

"Sounds Good blake, The last place I saw him was In Fort Lauderdale, Griffin Park, South West 52nd street. He threatened to hold back my wages because I was flirting with the Client's wife. Boy, that old fool has it coming to him anyways."

David happily said. He figured that If someone was willing to pay him, he may as well tell them. After all, he was planning on killing the old fool himself anyways.

"Need any other information, I'll be glad to help." David asked.

Last edited by a moderator: