Miami - RPG

DeletedUser

(Wert, you're dead; and there were no other cops around; and we're already on the boat, and we're motoring away from you.)

"You should stop smoking those cigarettes, amigo. Check that crate. I know I have some cigars around here somewhere." Rodriguez shouted back to James.

DeletedUser

AHHH! Now I notice that that Cuban must be important if I recall, I'll make our trip shorter and pop him now. Loads and prepares to shoot Oisallen (the Cuban).

DeletedUser

(OCC: Nope. And because Wert is dead, you don't have a .500 cal at your disposal, unless you run and go get it. By then, we are gone. Hahahahaha!!!)

"Later," James said as he looked back.

DeletedUser

(You mean Wert was my .500 gunner! Boy I thought one of my 8 subordinates had it, I mean we're the gang squad we deserve one large legal weapon) DANG! HE MOVED!

DeletedUser13682

Henry saw the boat get away. "Mike, can you get them? Get the Cuban first." The sniper replied. "Maybe, I'll try." He aimed at the Cuban, but the boat was too far away, so the .308 landed on the deck, about 5 feet away. "Sorry, sir." Henry sighed. "It's ok. It's not your fault." Henry walked to the van, which had its rear tires blown out, and mild fire damage to the rear. "Call in reinforcements, and tell them to bring some spare wheels. We got most of them, but three got away, they were leaders I believe. Set up a waypoint, I don't want anyone else getting in or out unless I say so."

DeletedUser

Whaa! They doused their lights! Dang I can't see them! Alright men let's pull back, oh and Jack where are we? Why we're not far from the Cuban dominated part of town. Hmm... Get me Johann on the radio. BZZT Contact Johann Hello? BZZT...

DeletedUser15762

Got him, Jean...the radar picks up a motorboat drawing away fast. Don't think we can catch him...gotta get a helicopter...Coast Guard.

DeletedUser

(OCC: WERT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

James smiled at the fire and damage he caused. He killed a few guys, including that one guy with the RPG. James looked at Rodriguez and said,"We're good see?"

DeletedUser

Well, here we are. Jean looks down and notices the knocked out fisherman. My, what a lazy fellow. Come men let's get in the cars and out of here. Do you think we'll get in trouble for the shot down chopper sir? No, it was his own fault that he was at the recieving end of an RPG.

DeletedUser15762

Yeah. Well, I got some RPGs ordered for our disposal. Here's the chopper!!!

DeletedUser

Go chase them Wert, we're going to take a nap back at our cop shop till we figure out what to do.

DeletedUser

(Wert, gtfo. you died, remember? And Lafiette, keep up supporting wert and I'll see to your disposal in the story by a Civilians revenge ;) )

David got up to fix a cup of coffee, he wanted to go check out the shootout scene.

DeletedUser

Ahhh... Back at our wondrful little cop shop. What do you think we should do guys? After all haven't you thought it's wierd that we're all single, so I suppose we could go to the bar, or I know this great Cuban restaurant I wanted to try! Cuban! Well, I alsays wanted to try authentic Cuban food come on men let's go eat out. Who knows we might meet some Cuban Girls!

DeletedUser15762

Let's go! I'm hungry. AUUUUGH! Someone mexican or something looked in the window!!!