Miami - RPG

DeletedUser

Ok. Usual rules as I always have.

Story: Your in Miami, Florida. In today's age, theres two sides you can be on. A law abiding citizen or cop, or one of the mob. Choose your side and make history in the city of Miami!!!

Sides:

Citizen or cop - Good guys
Weapons: Anything legal, nothing automatic unless SWAT member. Cops can choose between 9mm pistols and pump-shotguns. Citizens can choose 9mm. If you want to be SWAT or Police Chief, PM
Groups: Citizens, Police Officers, SWAT, Undercover Cops

Gangs/Mobs - Bad guys
Weapons: Illegal and legal weapons, most variety. Can use mostly anything that can be carried around. If you want to be a leader of any of the mobs, PM
Gangs: Italian Mob, Cuban Mob, Hells Angels MC

Need at least 12 members to play.

Setup:

Name:
Side:
Group/Gang:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

1. James the Hunter
2. johannmaximus
3. David Schofield
4. Blake Von Gore
5. Scribe
6. Angel
7. Oisin
8. Lafitte
9. Wert
10. BK

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Name: James Banner
Side: Gangs/Mob
Group/Gang: Hells Angels MC
Bio: A motorcyclist in Miami. Gray beard and hair. Wears blue jeans and a red shirt with a leather jacket with his colors over it. Leads the Hells Angels MC and is allied with both the Cuban and Italian mobs.

DeletedUser13682

Name: Henry Smith
Side: Good guys
Group/Gang: SWAT
Bio: Henry is a SWAT squad leader, dedicated to busting gangs. His weapons of choice are a P90 PDW with tactical scope, light, and silencer and Colt M1911, with laser sight, flashlight, and silencer.

DeletedUser

Name: David Smith
Side: Good guys
Group/Gang: Citizen
Weapons: Semi-Auto AR-15, Target Model M1911, Beretta 92, Beretta Cougar, .44 Magnum Ruger Redhawk, Semi-Auto AK-47, 30-30 Winchester, IAC M1887, and a Glock 19. All Legal and Registered.
Bio: David is an Avid Gun collector and a member of the NRA. He lives out of town and has a Two story house near the wetlands, it has a Basement which has 2 Storage rooms and 1 Vault (which is locked and filled with guns and ammo), The house also has the First floor with the Kitchen 1 bathroom 1 laundry room 1 garage and 2 Reckrooms, and it has the Second floor with 3 Bedrooms 2 bathrooms 1 study and a Balcony overlooking a pond. David is rich because his family was involved in law and realestate. He is single (sadly) and is always on the lookout for a beautiful woman to date. He doesn't like the police and he would happily help any gang members out who need a place to stay.

DeletedUser

Name:Blake "Red eyes" Gore
Side:Bad guys
Group/Gang:Italian mob
Bio:though not high up in the Italian Blake ,or as everyone calls him "Red eyes", Is very respected and feared. He is a very good hit man cause he won't stop till he kills his target or he gets killed himself.

DeletedUser

Name: Bella Morvani
Side:Bad Guys
Group/Gang: Italian Mob
Bio: Born and raised to mob members, she has always been a part of the life. From working at the cover stores to distracting workers as a child. She isn't highly ranked, though with her connections and determination, it is likely to change.

DeletedUser5046

Name: West ANgeL (probably not her real name)
Side: te dark side :D
Group/Gang: Hells Angels MC (i think tis is where i am meant to be :D)
Rank: (gee te hunter already is te master... *thinking*) te eldest "angel"
Bio: ...a thief, a dancer, an assassin and an angel *period* . Her weapon - her body ( i mean i do karate :p) and mind.

DeletedUser

Name: Juan Rodriguez
Side: Mobsters
Group/Gang: Cuban Mob
Rank: Not as high as a don, not as low as a rookie. A hitman.
Bio: Raised in Cuba, his father was a small time smuggler, but he was gradually sucked in to the Cuban Mob. Juan followed in his footsteps and is now well-known in the Miami criminal underworld. Carries around a pair of handguns at all times, but takes a shotgun when he really means business. Drives a red 1958 Plymouth Fury.

DeletedUser

Name:Jean Lafitte
Side:Good
Group/Gang:Cops
Bio:The ever overworked Lieutenant Officer in his part of town, he represents the gang strikeforce in his area although he complains of how the police chief won't allow him and his 8 subordinates to haul anything heavier than their 3 pump-action shotguns and a single .500 caiber rifle which is quite old and could use some refurbishing if not complete replacement. Jean himself went to the city from the country one day hoping to find the good life. It turned out to be the lukewarm kind. He is armed with a 9mm semi-auto pistol and a .300 cal. rifle.

DeletedUser

I've got one move which I absolutely have to do in this RPG:

I stick a cigar in my mouth, point a gun straight past the tip of the cigar, shoot someone, and the gunshot's heat lights the cigar.

DeletedUser15762

Name: Jack Demp (please let me play!)
Side: Good
Group/Gang: SWAT
Bio: Nothing is certain about him.

DeletedUser15762

I've got one move which I absolutely have to do in this RPG:

I stick a cigar in my mouth, point a gun straight past the tip of the cigar, shoot someone, and the gunshot's heat lights the cigar.

:blink::blink::blink:
rofl!!! :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

DeletedUser

SWAT at 19?

So far it's 3 cops and a Civilian; 2 Hell's Angels; 2 Italians; and me on my own.

And yeah, isn't that just the best move ever?!

DeletedUser

I can see it now, a big juicy academy award for best supporting actor...

DeletedUser

Name: West ANgeL (probably not her real name)
Side: te dark side :D
Group/Gang: Hells Angels MC (i think tis is where i am meant to be :D)
Rank: (gee te hunter already is te master... *thinking*) te eldest "angel"
Bio: ...a thief, a dancer, an assassin and an angel *period* . Her weapon - her body ( i mean i do karate :p) and mind.

Btw, women can't join Hells Angels unless dating a man in the charter. And even then, arn't truly members of said charter, which is the Miami charter in this one.