Miami - RPG

DeletedUser

(OCC: I quit, this story has been shot to hell godadaamit. To hell woith it, wret killed it.)

DeletedUser

(OCC: Wert, keep making posts on this thread and Ill report you. Im serious. Your off. Lafitte, keep posting with posts that coincide with Wert and Ill report YOU.)

DeletedUser

(I surrender I have nothing to hide I'm afraid I'll have to jump your ship Wert so I can keep mine afloat. And what's wrong with heading to the Cuban place? Wert didn't suggest it.) Ahhh, Cuban food nice and hot ayy boys? Yah! Okay now what will I order... Sir? What? Aren't we in the Cuban gang part of town? Why yes, that's why we brought our guns, I doubt anything will happen though..

DeletedUser

David drives tyhe SUV into town and screams Allah Akbar and blows it up next t oa Police station, kilking rveryone., The end .

DeletedUser

(Ahhh, but we are in the Cuban district. You don't hate me yet do you, what have I done, I surrendered?) So quiet here.

DeletedUser

ATOMIC EXPLOSION!!! Everyone is killed by an atomic explosion. The End. Im getting a mod to lock this.

DeletedUser

My god! Well boys look like we almost all got killed but hey the best things in life are dirty! The cops drink some Tequila fall asleep and wait for the lock. THE END!

DeletedUser13682

(another thread locked. this was going to be one of my favorite rps. Thank's wert.)

Henry, was in dress uniform, in a cheap motel room. He was sitting on the bed. He opened his flask, and took a deep drink of the contents within. He loaded the chambers of his service revolver, put the barrel against his head, and pulled the trigger. The gunshot echoed throughout the building, and when someone rushed in, they found a headless Henry. The End.

DeletedUser5046

Angel...

"Well..it seems i wont be able to get my reputation back..." she said while looking at a dozen of dog tags te dead 'angels' have...She saw a pile of smoke slowly filling up te air...

*smile...*

[[see yah on te next episode of... Miami - Rise of te Angels ^^]]

TE END

DeletedUser

SNORK! WOAH! Dang Cubans kicked us out, oh well who wants DONUT TIME! YEAH. A few minutes later. Ahhh, coffee, donuts, it's perfect and now we sleep... REALLY THE END!