Medals Guide (Spoiler Alert!)

• Thread starter DeletedUser1105
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Is there a way of knowing how many times you have prayed or how many hotels youve slept in etc..etc..without keeping a diary.....:unsure:

DeletedUser

After completing the construction of 10 levels of shops and reaching 3072 construction points I got the Master Builder medal - but not the Architect medal. Do I miss something or is the information on page one of this topic wrong?

DeletedUser

After completing the construction of 10 levels of shops and reaching 3072 construction points I got the Master Builder medal - but not the Architect medal. Do I miss something or is the information on page one of this topic wrong?

Weird, maybe you should build the bank or the hotel.
I don't know it either, sorry

DeletedUser

See u will have to complete a building in such a way that not even a single point exceeds for the next level. Like if u need 200 points to complete a level of a building u should only build 200 points not even 201.

DeletedUser

See u will have to complete a building in such a way that not even a single point exceeds for the next level. Like if u need 200 points to complete a level of a building u should only build 200 points not even 201.

That's not true, that I know with 200 construction points you get the Construction Worker medal.

Puh, the last nail, is for completing the construction of 25 levels of any shops.

In the first posts is written how to get the most medals

DeletedUser

What he is saying about the 200 construction points is different. 200 may not be the best example. Here's another one: one building needs exactly 125 construction points to reach the next level. The construction report should show that you did exactly 125 CP to get that medal. I am not sure that's how you get it, is just what he said.

DeletedUser

Some explanations:
- the Architect medal is given for 3000 construction points. If your town has 3072 points, you built worth of 2572 construction points (a new town has 500 points).
- the medals are awarded when you reach or exceed the necessary construction points.
- if a building needs a number of CP until completion (for example mortician needs 100), and you exceed these (you build worth 120 CP), all 120 CP are counted towards the medals.

DeletedUser

Some explanations:
- the Architect medal is given for 3000 construction points. If your town has 3072 points, you built worth of 2572 construction points (a new town has 500 points).
- the medals are awarded when you reach or exceed the necessary construction points.
- if a building needs a number of CP until completion (for example mortician needs 100), and you exceed these (you build worth 120 CP), all 120 CP are counted towards the medals.

This is what I have understood. Nothing that I have to get an exact value for the medal.

DeletedUser

There is no accurate way to know. You can guide you to the Town Points.

Some explanations:

Construction worker medal is for 200 CP, ie, 700 Town points (If you're the only building)

DeletedUser

That's not true, that I know with 200 construction points you get the Construction Worker medal.

Puh, the last nail, is for completing the construction of 25 levels of any shops.

In the first posts is written how to get the most medals

See i got it when i finished a shop level with not even 1 point exceeding for the next level and i got it. I have finished many level of shops before that but when i got it, this was the situation and i started believing that this is the correct way to get that medal. I have got it on w9.

DeletedUser

See i got it when i finished a shop level with not even 1 point exceeding for the next level and i got it. I have finished many level of shops before that but when i got it, this was the situation and i started believing that this is the correct way to get that medal. I have got it on w9.

The medals were added on October 7, 2009. Construction done before this date doesn't count.

DeletedUser

Are you DEVS adding another Medal????
for the rocket???
There is a medal. Just accept and complete the final quest to get it. The quest only appears on the 4th I think and if you have completed all the previous quests and got the fireworks.

idm.png

DeletedUser

The Master Dueler badge is for 1025 wins I believe. I got it yesterday on w11. My record (when I got it) was W-1025 L-149

Status
Not open for further replies.