Medals Guide (Spoiler Alert!)

• Thread starter DeletedUser1105
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Fort battle guru

I Guess Fort battle guru is awarded for going in about 300 battles...
My friend got it, and West Forts was showing that he went on 250 battles, but I think he didn't uploaded all battles he went, so it maybe 300 battles. :indian:

DeletedUser

In order to do this is murder, do the job CLEARING THE FOREST until you get a bloody cloth were a quest will appear from the sheriff in the saloon where he will say this:

The murder (It was murder)
Sheriff John Fitzburn: Interesting, where did you get that scrap of fabric? Hmm, in the forest... I think I should take a look at it.

Here's the epilogue...
The murder (It was murder)
Sheriff John Fitzburn: I suspected as much. We searched the forest and found Mr. Charlton's body there. He owned the large property to the south. I don't have enough men at the moment... but I'm sure you can give me a hand in this matter. I hereby authorize you to act as my deputy. Ride over to the mansion, try to find a clue there and follow it.

Glad i could help :)

I found the bloody cloth, and got the Deputy medal, but can't figure out where he's telling me to go. There's nothing in the South that I can see....any ideas?

DeletedUser

THe hint is that its not really south look all over in everyone of the 40 squares

DeletedUser

What's the penalty for choosing the wrong '?' when talking to the dancer?

PS: Congrats on the badge Duduie. Haven't been in for awhile. :)

PPS: Looks like I answered my own question as i chose the other '?' on another world. I think I should still be able to finish the quest line even with a wrong gender item now in my inventory. I was thrown at first because I didn't know what they both were and the dancer does talk about a parasol.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Right or Wrong?

If you would like to know which "?" is correct for your carechter please private message me.

What's the penalty for choosing the wrong '?' when talking to the dancer?

PS: Congrats on the badge Duduie. Haven't been in for awhile. :)

PPS: Looks like I answered my own question as i chose the other '?' on another world. I think I should still be able to finish the quest line even with a wrong gender item now in my inventory. I was thrown at first because I didn't know what they both were and the dancer does talk about a parasol.

DeletedUser

is there a reward for sleeping/praying a number of times wearing the Sleepyhead set?

DeletedUser

Is there a difference to the number of times you need to pray to get the prayer medal if you wear the sleepyhead set?

DeletedUser

What I read is that when you sleep 8 hours full with the set, automatically be added 1 prayer (if you get any reports do not know) for which is added to the medal count.

Again, it's what I've read, correct me if I'm wrong,

DeletedUser15641

Deputy award

To get the deputy award you need the quest it was a murder(The murder)

To get the quest you need the A piece of bloody Fabric(product)
Hint:To get the bloody fabric you need to be at the forest.

you don't need to equip it.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser25963

nightcap.jpg

DeletedUser

3) Master Dueler (Gold) - Awarded for challenging players to duels 1000 times.
I got it today after my 848 win and 1130 duels total, if it was 1000 then i would have got it before!

DeletedUser

I got it today after my 848 win and 1130 duels total, if it was 1000 then i would have got it before!
Read the text again: it is not for 1000 total duels, not for 1000 total wins, is for 1000 total challenges, meaning 1000 total dueling attacks (duels started by you). I am sure the other 130 duels were defenses. :)

DeletedUser

I got it with about 1100 wins and 190 losses.
Like Duduie said, it is for 1000 Challenges (duels initiated by you). Also, even if you had 1000 losses you could have that badge XD

DeletedUser

Sleepyhead (Silver) Sleep for 16 continuous hours
Sleepwalker (Gold) Sleep for 24 continuous hours

not sure if this is right

Does continuous mean continuous, ie, queued up, or does it mean three sleeping slots while not doing anything energy-consuming in the middle, meaning you can pray, travel to ghost towns, or even take part in fort battles?

Status
Not open for further replies.