Medals Guide (Spoiler Alert!)

• Thread starter DeletedUser1105
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

there is new medal on beta for earning 1 million dollars. i guess someone will upload image soon. i'm too tired and lazy to do it now :)

DeletedUser

Night Cap

I've heard of the sleepyhead medals, but I just got one called "Night Cap". Anyone know what that is about?

fossil1999

I've heard of the sleepyhead medals, but I just got one called "Night Cap". Anyone know what that is about?
its the first sleepyhead medal,
you get it for Sleeping 2 full times (fort/hotel) in a row, with only travelling/fortfights in between (no duel, no job)

DeletedUser

There are still only two sleeping medals, the silver and the gold, is that correct?

DeletedUser

Okay, thanks. I've got 40 medals on the Dutch server, .NL W2
My name there is "Hank Moody"

DeletedUser

I assume Market / Sheriff won't count toward the building medal set???
IMH market should qualify, since it is basically an extension of your shops for things you don't have.

DeletedUser

Thanks monkey, I was really wondering how do you get those.
so many has changed! it's unbelievable :)

DeletedUser

how do you get the deputy one?

Like this

Technically it's for doing the first quest (whatever it's called) from the sheriff after finding the bloody piece of fabric if you want to add that to the 4th post too. ;)

IMH market should qualify, since it is basically an extension of your shops for things you don't have.

Of course they count. If they count towards town building hours in Town Hall > Residents (and they definitely do), they count towards the medals.

DeletedUser6752

The "Builder" medals that klondike is referring to are the ones for building levels of the shops, not for total building experience. I agree that the Market should count towards the shop level total, but who really knows unless someone keeps track?

DeletedUser22685

Has the sleepyhead medal been changed to avoid confusion with the Sleepyhead set?

nightcap.png

From a La Bahia member in W4.

DeletedUser

I also have more rewards
star-devs-0x00.png
misc.png
Misc medal
No set​
The West Developer
star-devs-0x00-small.png
Only The West developers can get this medal​
rocket-gtzi.png
misc.png
Misc medal
No set​
Happy Independence day
rocket-gtzi-small.png
Finish all quests in Inpendence day serie.
Hint: Serie is available only 4th July​
sheriff-ser46.png
misc.png
Misc medal
No set​
Deputy
sheriff-ser46-small.png
Finish quest It was a murder​
millionaire-fahq.png
gold.png
Gold medal
No set​
From dishwasher to millionaire
millionaire-fahq-small.png
Have 1 million on your account or buy/sell items in same amount.​

DeletedUser

The "Builder" medals that klondike is referring to are the ones for building levels of the shops, not for total building experience. I agree that the Market should count towards the shop level total, but who really knows unless someone keeps track?

I kept track. The market doesn't count for the building set; I don't know yet if it counts for the construction set of medals.

DeletedUser

Builder medal

I just finished a level of market, (first time I built anything) and got no medal (though I later got one for the hours I put in).

DeletedUser

Can someone comfirm or show report from a server that isn't beta of this medal
Gold medal
No set​
From dishwasher to millionaire

As I have not came across it yet, thanks :D

Status
Not open for further replies.