Medals Guide (Spoiler Alert!)

• Thread starter DeletedUser1105
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Here is something strange. Check me on W11. How did I earn the Sleepwalker medal without earning the Sleepyhead? I can't sleep for 24 continuous hours without sleeping for 16 continuous hours.
You achieved it on 07/01/2010
It is the 6th one in your medal box.

DeletedUser

Local Hero - For completing "Protect the citizens!", the Sheriff's decision in The railroad's journey of conquest.

DeletedUser

Um, what do you got if you choose the other decision :D
nvm, found it
Go directly to jail, do not pass go... - For completing "Money on wheels", Maya's decision in The railroad's journey of conquest.

DeletedUser

I just got the Master Dueler badge in W10
1058 wins:207 losses

and it showed up when I initiated and lost duel #207

Harsha..

wow, that's interesting

if you did lose a duel, then you got the medal - it cannot be decided on win-loss ratio. So it must be decided on the total number of initiated duels - which must be 1000

Deleted User - 1693871

I've just now gained the Master Dueller medal.

Current wins/losses:
Duels won 979
Duels lost 59

So I'm certain this one is gained when you have initiated (and carried out) 1000 duels, the Dueller one when you have initiated 500, Combative when you first initiate one.

DeletedUser

I've just now gained the Master Dueller medal.

Current wins/losses:
Duels won 979
Duels lost 59

So I'm certain this one is gained when you have initiated (and carried out) 1000 duels, the Dueller one when you have initiated 500, Combative when you first initiate one.

You're probably right. The discrepancy on other people's numbers are that they are from older worlds and they include duels from before challenges were tracked, which wasn't until medals were added.

DeletedUser

just got Master Dueler with after 1135th duel in W2.

i do not think that 1000 duels to get it is completely right.

DeletedUser

Needs updating:

Combative Set
1) Combative (Bronze) - Awarded for challenging another player to a duel.
2) Dueler (Silver) - Awarded for challenging players to duels ? times.
3) Master Dueler (Gold) - Awarded for challenging players to duels ? times.

It's 500 and 1000 duels. :)

Edit: woops, looks like Duduie pointed that out already... :)

DeletedUser12056

I got the Gun Slinger medal and I did NOT win 500 duels . "BUT" I did participate in 500 duels .. I think the posted info on Gun Slinger in not accurate.

DeletedUser

ive just checked and this is correct but it hasnt been updated to the west stats!

DeletedUser

Needs updating:

Combative Set
1) Combative (Bronze) - Awarded for challenging another player to a duel.
2) Dueler (Silver) - Awarded for challenging players to duels ? times.
3) Master Dueler (Gold) - Awarded for challenging players to duels ? times.

It's 500 and 1000 duels. :)

Edit: woops, looks like Duduie pointed that out already... :)

actually...it's 1140 duels for gold.
the reason I know this is that I play in the swedish world and just got the medal.

see now when I'm writing this that dravigas got it at 1135 duels. so perhaps it's not a certain point where you get it.

DeletedUser

actually...it's 1140 duels for gold.
the reason I know this is that I play in the swedish world and just got the medal.

see now when I'm writing this that dravigas got it at 1135 duels. so perhaps it's not a certain point where you get it.
I said it before, the dueler medal is for a certain amount of initiated duels, duels you personally started, not total duels ... And I think is for 1000 initiated duels.

Status
Not open for further replies.