Medals Guide (Spoiler Alert!)

• Thread starter DeletedUser1105
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

after i got silver medal, i got gold one for sleeping 49 times for full 8 hours in foreign hotel.
all sleeps were level 2 room.
I got the gold medal by sleeping for exactly 50 times after the silver medal (I kept count). And I got the silver medal after counting 47 sleeps (plus probably another 3 sleeps before I started seeking the medal).

i got 1) Tourist (Bronze) - Sleep for 10 x 8 hours in a foreign hotel.
on sleeping one time for gull 8 hours
One time sleep is a thing of the past.
I got the bronze after sleeping 10 times in a foreign hotel. The sleeps don't have to be consecutive, you can do anything between them.

DeletedUser

i got 1) Tourist (Bronze) - Sleep for 10 x 8 hours in a foreign hotel.
on sleeping one time for gull 8 hours

No, you got the bronze, silver, and gold for sleeping once. The reqs were changed.

i also kept count, lol.

i wonder if 6h fort sleep session is also counted as 8h town sleep session.

Are you sure you didn't make a mistake? Forget one time before you started keeping track?

yeah, but maybe sleeping in allied fort counts?

I doubt it.

DeletedUser

About this medal, said that if plan your journey with a Quarter, and then exchanged it with the donkey, got it. You may already have it confirmed, but I will be another one that confirms it. I get that way.

Ok, then next be: bronze medal

Attachments

• Medal.jpg
    Medal.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 43

DeletedUser

Combative

Here's a screen shot of the combative medal. I got it after dueling one time(my first duel). Hope this helps:)

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    64.4 KB · Views: 35

DeletedUser

You must instigate a "?" number of duels, does not matter if you win or lose. It's a question mark because we don't know the correct number. Duels as mad and keep track of it and maybe you will find out yourself.

DeletedUser

Regarding the sleepyhead/sleepwalker medals:

Apparently (according to Dj Storm), the sleeping doesn't have to be continuous, but you can't do any activities that require energy. So you can sleep for 8 hours in a hotel or 6 hours in a barracks, pray, sit idly, walk to a town, fort, or quest giver, and fight in a fort battle before sleeping another 8 hours in a hotel or 6 hours in a barracks and still get the Sleepyhead medal when you're done.

Made a few more tests. Praying, despite not using any energy, interrupts the sleep series. Selling stuff, buying stuff, changing gear, completing quests and reskilling does not interrupt the sleeps.

DeletedUser

Regarding the sleepyhead/sleepwalker medals:

Made a few more tests. Praying, despite not using any energy, interrupts the sleep series. Selling stuff, buying stuff, changing gear, completing quests and reskilling does not interrupt the sleeps.

Amazing you figured this out all on your own. How many 'tests' did it take? And you're a sheriff too! Will wonders never cease?

DeletedUser

I've just got the
No Victories Without Sacrifice (Bronze)
after passing out in a fort battle - so it seems passing out in fort battles counts for the medal too :)

DeletedUser20647

When I received that medal, I had 489 wins, 16 losses and I know I have not been dueled more than 5 times. If it is not exactly 500, it could be 499 or 498... ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Here is something strange. Check me on W11. How did I earn the Sleepwalker medal without earning the Sleepyhead? I can't sleep for 24 continuous hours without sleeping for 16 continuous hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.