Medals Guide (Spoiler Alert!)

• Thread starter DeletedUser1105
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser1105

Do you know how long they prayed to get the silver one?

Edit: Got the screenshot now.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Thanks Dekk.

So the construction one is for doing 2 hours and the builder one for finishing?

Construction worker came from 2 hours. I can't vouch for the builder one yet but give me an hour...

DeletedUser

busy doing a job / going to a fort, so haven't had time to pray yet.

DeletedUser

Sadly, I delete my reports as soon as I read them...before I came to the forums today.

But the section above about the construction medals doesnt seem to fit. I have completed Town Hall lvl2, which has taken many sessions of 2 hours to acheive, yet I have neither construction medal. Maybe these sessions have to be post-version update?

I do have Veteran Adventurer, though.

DeletedUser

Yes Ivorich - there's quite a bit of discussion about that already in the thread if you want to look back.

Meanwhile, I've just completed a level of a building and got the builder achivement:

medals2.gif

15 minutes of prayer was enough for the bronze believer too.

DeletedUser

Yes Ivorich - there's quite a bit of discussion about that already in the thread if you want to look back...

:blink: I have a bad habit of reading page one, replying, and THEN realizing there are 8 more pages of posts. :laugh:

DeletedUser5769

Does anyone know if these medals are giving any kind of bonuses???

DeletedUser1105

Brilliant, thanks guys, I've updated the information.

I don't know of any bonuses for the medals - I believe they are just for display purposes.

DeletedUser

Brilliant, thanks guys, I've updated the information.

I don't know of any bonuses for the medals - I believe they are just for display purposes.

someone said that the sleep one MAY be part of the sleepyhead "set"
other than that, decorative

15 minutes gets you bronze
30 minutes (consecutive) nothing

DeletedUser5769

Where can these medals be displayed? I have not found a way.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I got the same one.

yes, all that's required is praying for 15 minutes

Prayed for 30 minutes today, 1st time before doing selling guns to Indians and second after it and still no believer medal.

DeletedUser

:blink: I have a bad habit of reading page one, replying, and THEN realizing there are 8 more pages of posts. :laugh:

No problem. I did the same earlier. :)

Does anyone know if these medals are giving any kind of bonuses???

On the 5th of October we will update one world to version 1.22. The rest of our worlds will be updated on the 7th.

The changes include:

• Achievements
    • Players can earn achievements
    • The requirements for achievements are secret
    • Achievements are shown on the player profile and do not give any bonuses to your character

So - no - there are no bonuses.

Where can these medals be displayed? I have not found a way.

Medals can be seen in your profile or the profile of any other user. Only four are visible by default but the full medal list can be displayed if you click on the character portrait.

DeletedUser

I kind of assume no dueling medals, since you have the dueling rankings, though I would mind seeing some, like one that shows your highest hit / highest total damage.

DeletedUser

i've just prayed for 15 mins and no medal. seems the medals are as inconsistent as everything else in the game lol

DeletedUser14189

Did you normally (BEFORE update) pray every day?

Might have something to do with that...

DeletedUser

It's possible that the believer achievement isn't gained from just praying for 15 minutes but is actually a by-product of some underlying "faith" or "piety" value.

The hints from the devs state that praying has some kind of effect and that praying too much can actually be detrimental - so there must be some stored value which indicates what kind of level you're at.

My builder, who got the bronze believer achievement after 15 minutes, may just have been holier than thou to start with. Given you're an adventurer with less need to pray, I'd guess it was probably your first confession for quite some time...

Status
Not open for further replies.