Medals Guide (Spoiler Alert!)

• Thread starter DeletedUser1105
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

...almost everyone have medal Adventurer - Bronze,but i saw only players level 1 and l 2 don't have them,and some on level 3 have them...so i think it's probably given for quest Pony-express or Erik's flight.....

DeletedUser

I'm only level 7 on server 10, but I got an adventurere medal lol. Maybe the adventurer medal sets were released today. And the construction, duelers sets or whatever, will be released tomarrow.

DeletedUser

How do i report the photos
I have got adventurer, veteran adventurer, and storyline lover

DeletedUser

I prayed today before the work for 15 mins. So far no achivmet so that must be something else that you have to do, maybe pray everyday or sth like this.:indian:

DeletedUser1105

If you check the first few posts, you can see which one's I already have (including those three, but thank you anyway).

To post the image follow these instructions:

1) Open the report and click your 'Print Screen' button on your keyboard.
2) Open paint and paste the screenshot into paint. Save this file.
3) Go to http://imageshack.us/ and upload the picture, and post the link in here.

EDIT: Thanks FastKris, I've updated the info for that award.

DeletedUser

Could it be that the Storyline lover is related to your class quests? and the others adventurer quest only to the normal quests?

DeletedUser1105

Possibly Duncan, yes. But the fact that they are Bronze, Silver and Gold suggests that you can't earn Gold without first earning Bronze and Silver, but you CAN complete the class quests without doing any of the others.

DeletedUser14189

Could it be that the Storyline lover is related to your class quests? and the others adventurer quest only to the normal quests?

No, as my worker completed the worker class, but didn't get more then veteran adventurer.

DeletedUser15302

Medals earned

build-full-k1k44.png

Builder
Errungen am 07/10/2009
bronze.png

Got this after finishing a building in the town, though this is in world 8 where I have put in over 100 hours of building so not sure if this is the only requirement.

DeletedUser14189

Medals earned

build-full-k1k44.png

Builder
Errungen am 07/10/2009
bronze.png

Got this after finishing a building in the town, though this is in world 8 where I have put in over 100 hours of building so not sure if this is the only requirement.

I have over 200 hours of building done and didn't receive a medal yet, so this obviously only applies for constructing after the update.

DeletedUser1105

Thank you.

Was this the first two hours construction you have done since the update?

Just wondering if it was for building or for actually finishing the building.

DeletedUser

construct.jpg

I got this, but I'm the town builder and have put in 201hours of construction, so I'm feeling a little short changed by the bronze :(

Status
Not open for further replies.