Medals Guide (Spoiler Alert!)

• Thread starter DeletedUser1105
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I finished praying for 15 minutes in 2 worlds and got the Believer medal in both the worlds instantly. I also pray once everyday so I don't know if that is a determining factor.

However, if they are considering activities in the past too, then I should have also won the fort battle medal which you get upon participating, but I didn't. I was actually in the last fort battle of the world just before the update.

DeletedUser

However, if they are considering activities in the past too, then I should have also won the fort battle medal which you get upon participating, but I didn't. I was actually in the last fort battle of the world just before the update.

Don't forget, the adventurer medal series is based on pasts events too, and I guess praying which is such a debatable and secret topic has also to do with the events before the update. Maybe praying is logged in the db.

DeletedUser

Don't forget, the adventurer medal series is based on pasts events too, and I guess praying which is such a debatable and secret topic has also to do with the events before the update. Maybe praying is logged in the db.

If it was already logged, than they would have given you the medal up front, like they did with the adventure quest.

DeletedUser

Apparently Bevoir is right about that "piety level" or w/e he said.

I don't think so - I logged into w4 today and had

375584910.jpg

375584908.jpg

375584905.jpg

Without having done anything post-update.

DeletedUser

story line lover is for finishing all quests that require decisions

DeletedUser

No it isn't. Thousands of people who haven't completed the level 67 quests have gotten it.

I also have it on one of my characters not having completed Three Rivers yet, and I'm not even a high enough level to do Transporting Prisoners.

So even completing those isn't required.

DeletedUser

What's the difference between medals and achievements?

Never mind, what I thought were achievements must be quests.

DeletedUser

i earned al the adventure medals at oonce i got reports saying that ive eanred Adventure medal, veteran adventure medal, and storyline lover medal if this is from reviewing previous quests since i havent done any incouple moths due to not high enough stats for jobs thne i should also have some for praying and building cuz ive built 3 buildings and have prayed ALOT. Just saying that if your gonna reward for one then u should reward for all.

DeletedUser

Just saying that if your gonna reward for one then u should reward for all.

Builders can keep on building, everyone can keep on praying, sleeping, fighting in fort battles, and everything else. No one can redo quests.

DeletedUser363

25p7m3d.jpg

I got these on Beta world, as sjdx22 said, the first was achieved by sleeping for 16 hours continuous and the second by following it up with another 16 hour nap ;)
I got the gold one (Sleepwalker) after 24 hours of continuous sleep, not 32

DeletedUser618

In W1 my builder just did 2 hours and leveled Gunsmith. She received Construction Worker (bronze), Builder (bronze) and Trainee Builder (gold). It was her first building since update.

DeletedUser

Then I guess the requirements are different for the fort medals?

Or may be there is a luck factor or random factor associated with the medals too, explaining why some people who have prayed did not get the Believer medal.

DeletedUser

Construction Set
1) Construction Worker (Bronze) - Construct on a town for 2 hours

Construction worker (bronze) is awarded for building worth of 200 construction points. Pure builders will earn it by doing 2 hours of construction (even 1.5 or 1 hour, for those who schedule 30 minutes shifts). Non builders have more work to do.
Just earned the medal with two of my non builder characters, after 4 hours and 4.5 hours respectively. 190 construction points earned me no medal, but 203 construction points awarded the bronze medal.

DeletedUser14189

Medals earned

cross-k3ag2.png

Believer
Errungen am 08/10/2009
bronze.png

I normally pray each day. Got it after praying 15 minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.