Medals Guide (Spoiler Alert!)

• Thread starter DeletedUser1105
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Maybe storyline lover is earned for completing one or more of the quests where you have to figure out what to do for yourself by actuallly reading the dialog?! Like Kate's Wedding band.

DeletedUser

I think its something as simple as completing a particular number of quests, and nothing as complicated as everyone is suggesting. I have the medal at level 37, and I:

1. Have not completed any of the decision quests except "The Decision".
2. Have not completed all quests till my level because I still haven't got the union flag.
3. Have not done any such quests, (yet):
Maybe storyline lover is earned for completing one or more of the quests where you have to figure out what to do for yourself by actuallly reading the dialog?! Like Kate's Wedding band.

What I have done is completed most of the quests.

From what I can make out, either it is:
1. Completing a particular number of quests (more likely); AND/OR
2. Completing one particular quest such as 'The Decision' (less likely).

DeletedUser14006

I got the gold one (Sleepwalker) after 24 hours of continuous sleep, not 32

My bad, I just assumed as I received the first one for 16 hours sleep, and set my character for another 16 hour sleep and just assumed it was the same.

DeletedUser

I am Rockhead 1, I got the sleeping medal for 16 HRS. Thanks...........

DeletedUser

I'm going to pray all day today to find out exact time on prayer medals.

DeletedUser

Excessive prayer is known to have a negative effect - so you could pray all week and not get anywhere.

DeletedUser

Well, I prayed for the 15 minutes and got the Believer, which we already knew. I'm going to pray without ceasing today, up to 20 times anyway, just to experiment with it. If it doesn't work then I'll experiment with praying once daily to see what that does. May be to pray once a day for a week, then a month.

DeletedUser

Well, I prayed for the 15 minutes and got the Believer, which we already knew. I'm going to pray without ceasing today, up to 20 times anyway, just to experiment with it. If it doesn't work then I'll experiment with praying once daily to see what that does. May be to pray once a day for a week, then a month.

Praying for 15 minutes is not a guarantee of believer.

I'm guessing you weren't a stranger to prayer before the achievements came in...

DeletedUser

I don't pray all that much, here and there... actually, now that I think about it, I just gained the ability to do grave digging a few weeks ago and pray each time before I do grave digging, and do the job once daily.

DeletedUser1105

I am also going to test praying once daily. I have never prayed with any of my characters.

Thanks for that. Any idea how it was recieved?

Is it part of the builder set, because this is the second one I've seen reported but as yet no silver one!

Also, that gold medal is slightly different from the others, with the green and the banner.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

One of my guys suggested praying with a job queued up to get believer, and it worked for me.

Could be a coincidence but it might be worth giving it a try.

DeletedUser1105

One of my guys suggested praying with a job queued up to get believer, and it worked for me.

How much praying had you done previously with that character?

Edit: On a side note, I just prayed for the first time ever on W5, and I had a duel queued - no medal. Will try with work queued on another world when I get chance.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

It might be, pray then do a "particular" job for two hours....

someone who can, try praying then "evangelism"

DeletedUser1105

It might be, pray then do a "particular" job for two hours....

someone who can, try praying then "evangelism"

Posibly, but a hell of a lot of people have got the Believer medal - it's very doubtful they all had the same job queued up after it.

I think it's about frequency of praying. But it needs a new prayer after the update to 'trigger' the counting, at which point it looks at your praying history.

DeletedUser

I pray for 15 minutes once every day after sleeping, nothing more nothing less, and I got the believer medal in all of my 3 worlds right after my last sessions of praying this morning.

DeletedUser

How much praying had you done previously with that character?

Edit: On a side note, I just prayed for the first time ever on W5, and I had a duel queued - no medal. Will try with work queued on another world when I get chance.

I used to pray every now and then, not religiously though (Boom Boom)

I did queue up a duel afterwards and at first and got nothing.

I queued up serving in the army incidently so I think the everyone doing the same job theory is out the window.

DeletedUser

when I got the medal in one world, I had NO jobs queued, in another world I did, but the medal the first time in both cases. One world I prayed somewhat regularly, in the other world not as much.

NOTE: It APPEARS the requirement for "Adventurer" bronze is completing the level 1 quests
http://www.weststats.com/Questgroup/?group=9

Status
Not open for further replies.