Market

DeletedUser26342

Looking for: Fancy skull belt
If you can sell them to me please send me a telegram.

DeletedUser

buying

all sleepy head set except from bear pillow camber pot

10k each pm me on game:cool:

DeletedUser

I just placed my bid of 251 to get that donkey from Shadow HQ.....at that time the lowest bid which was given by the vendor was 250...can anyone tell me why they didn't show my name when I checked again for the next bid?

DeletedUser25632

Still in search of one piece from Sleepy Head set items.

Need:

Bear

Name your price by PMing me here on the forums or in-game.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

world 11 slippers are going for between 20-25k. 4 for sale now...time to just bust the wallet out my man.

DeletedUser

Elephant Gun

I just put on the market an Elephant Gun. It's a very hard to come by fort weapon. Collectors looking to add to there set of rare items should check it out. Starting bid is set at the buy price of $12,480. That is a very good price for such a rare item.

DeletedUser

Moving to Beta. I sell these money, items and Allens revolver from W11 for Beta money, speacial weapons, 3rd key:

Minimal transaction: $5000

Also sell items and money from these worlds:
W1 - money, items + 3rd key
W12 - money, items
Arizona - money, items + Wyat earp's buntline

PM in forum for trade!

DeletedUser13607

Brown cartridge belt

I am currently selling a brown cartridge belt. With 10 Reflex, 10 Hiding, 10 Shooting and 10 Appearance this is the best all-round belt there is. It is particularly useful for hunting grizzly bears, working as a sheriff, serving in the army and peace negotiations.

Ripwise

Codys dagger!

Hello! I am buying Codys dagger so if anyone is willing to sell it please contact me via forum! regards

DeletedUser29900

Black leather jacket

Greetings,

I am looking for a Black leather jacket (sale price $5000). If anyone has one to sell or knows where I can find one at a reasonable price please, send me a message.

Thanks in advance.

Regards

Robinus

Thanks crazyleo

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Greetings,

I am looking for a Black leather jacket (sale price $5000). If anyone has one to sell or knows where I can find one at a reasonable price please, send me a message.

Thanks in advance.

Regards

Robinus

I sent you ingame telegram

DeletedUser

I have just found a Counterfeit Golden Saber in a wooden box!

I would like to sell it to some collector but I'm not sure how much I should ask.

Send me a telegram to let me know if you are interested...

DeletedUser3543

Looking for : Black Army pants, or brown soft leg guards.

Mail me ingame if you have either of these in your town shops.

MrG

DeletedUser13388

I will pay 1000 $ for any chocolate cookie,which you have and 2500 $ for doctor`s bag.Mail me ingame for the trade.

Ingame name on w11 : Metallurg.