Market

DeletedUser

Maybe for other classes... I am a ranged dueler. And hernandos at level 45? are you crazy?

DeletedUser

I want that belle starr`s deringer now , or if nobody has it, I want allan`s pepperbox revolver! What`s do hard to understand? I don`t want hernandos sword, nat`s machete, or any melee weapon. If someone has it and is willing to give it to me fore around 20 k dollars, good, if not, leave me alone!

DeletedUser22493

I think your missing the point here. You can't do anything wrong in the Belle Starrs Quest.

If you want the gun so bad, just do the quest.

DeletedUser

I.DONT.HAVE.THE.QUEST.ANYMORE.!!!!.
There was that quest, on level 45. There were two ways, to do the indian`s quest or the sherif`s quest. I did the sherrif, it seemed easier. The indian`s quest was indeed harder, but was giving an unknown reward. By doing the sheriff`s quest, I lost FOREVER the ability to get the Belle Starr`s Deringer. I DON`T HAVE THE QUEST ANYMORE!!!!!! I CANNOT DO IT ANYMORE! WHAT`S SO HARD TO UNDERSTAND ???????????? I DONT HAVE THE QUEST ANYMORE AND I JUST WANT TO BUY THE WEAPON!!!

DeletedUser

I AM NOT TALKING ABOUT HERNANDOS,
I dont know how the note pieces look and I never got that quest, and what about "have no weapon, have newspaper equipped"
I did that quest long ago withougt these, and it simply went away. I can`t take it again, There is no longer in available quests and I don`t have the weapon! So I lost the quest!
Of course, it is hard for all of you to understand this, as you are the kind of players who read the game wiki, but I AM NOT ENGLISH, I AM USING GOOGLE TRANSLATE TO TELL YOU THIS MESSAGE, so the wiki for me is like chinese for a rhino. And translating the wiki though google translate is almost impossible. If you want, I can give you examples

MOD EDIT: IF YOU HAVE BELLE STAR AND YOU WANT TO SELL IT THEN CONTACT THIS POSTER INGAME. DO NOT DISCUSS QUEST SPOILER INFO HERE.
I am feeling stalked by a good feather ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

anyone wanna sell me some 'cigarettes' from transfer horses job? not cigarette

I need 15

DeletedUser33051

Open a Geode and Create a Polished Stone

Hello, im a level 410 blacksmith. Looking badly for two new recipies and asks around. Please ask players in your town.

-Open a geode and
-create a polished stone.
Im a pure trader and crafter and looking badly for those.
I will return the favour.

Dearly
Nestenhesten

Telegram me in game if you want a trade.

DeletedUser25632

I have an Elephant Gun(Fort Weapon) for sale PM me offers.

DeletedUser10059

I have a Golden Tomahawk (100-200 damage. + 10-20 damage buff) that I might sell to someone if the price is right. PM me in game if you are interested.

DeletedUser

Looking to buy Green Shawl. Paying cost+market fees+500.

PM me in game

SinnerVX9

DeletedUser33051

Create hip flask recipe

Looking bad for the create hip flask recipe for blacksmith in w11. pay well for it.

Tele me in game.

DeletedUser17143

I'm looking for anything to go in the pilgrims set. I already have the belt. But the rest is all needed. PM me if you have anything and I'll sort out how much I can afford to pay for them. yidboi