Market

DeletedUser

Black Headband

I'm looking for a black headband and a golden hawk...HELP!!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

How do you pick up an item that you have purchased from an individual that has no town or did I just get ripped off?

World 11

DeletedUser25632

How do you pick up an item that you have purchased from an individual that has no town or did I just get ripped off?

World 11

Click a Market, then click Bids For Purchase, click the distance and that will pop up the town from which they sold it at, you can therefore pick it up from that town after you travel to it. If it's a ghost town, travel to the ghost town and use the button on the bottom when you have the ghost town open.

DeletedUser30740

I have Athos foil for sale... PM me ingame if you would like to buy it.
All offers below 50K makes me laugh. Will you make me laugh ?

DeletedUser

i will make you laugth i will pay $1 :rolleyes:

i only have 6500 left did shopping some morning:p

DeletedUser

Mr. Wee. I play on world 11 and I have bag of marbels. How much do you offer.

DeletedUser13388

I am paying 300 000 $ for key 3.

If anyone has it,mail me ingame.

ingame name
: Metallurg.

p.s.:

Also,i am selling :

Cody`s dagger,

Drakes Muzzle Loader,

Huckleberry`s slingshot ,

Figaro`s razor blade .

DeletedUser29900

Charles Goodnight's buckle belt

Greetings I am looking to buy the following items :

Charles Goodnight's buckle belt
5 times it's value
$15'000

Please send me PM.

DeletedUser

I'm looking for a granmont's pistol.please pm me with the price in-game or here.:)

DeletedUser

weapon

I am in a real need for a cheap Belle Starr`s Deringer / Allan`s Pepperbox Revolver.
And when I say cheap, I mean it! I don`t want people contacting me with prices like 50k, cause for my level, i would sell my account for that in-game money. Cheap means under 20 k.

DeletedUser

cant

I can`t I missed it 6 levels ago. I did the sheriff, not the indian quest, which seemed easier and I lost my chance for a free one. Curse you, lumpyass! It`s all your fault!!!!!!

And yes, rebow, but only if you are close to the east side of the world map and if you message me.