Market

DeletedUser

Im looking for Cody's Dagger.
Please contact me via forum, thank you.

DeletedUser

Post it here if you are looking to buy or sell anything. Please use the PM system to arrange any trades. :)

DeletedUser25632

I am looking for Sleepy head set items

For the sleepyhead set items I need the following:
Slippers
Bear

PM me your price. Don't bother PMing me with outrageous prices like 75k unless of course it's the bear. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser26342

I need Bear, Slippers, and nightgown

Looking to buy in market for reasonable prices.

Please PM me if you have extra you want to sell.

PS. I have an extra pillow if anyone needs let me know and I will post it in the market. Its travel size, clean soft pillow case for a comfy nights rest.

DeletedUser

Bowie's knife

Looking for Bowie's knife. Please drop me a message if you have one to sell.

DeletedUser

Need hernando's, raised my bid on 80k :)

Edit: Got my sword.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser10931

can someone explain how does market works?
Is it for all players?

DeletedUser

all players can use the market (you must visit a town with market to buy/sell)
click on the market-
for selling:
click on the market>click on the item you wish to sell>in the new window place immediate purchase price or minimum bid (or both) and auction length. you can also set selling option (town members, alliance members or everyone).
as soon as the auction will end, you will get a report. you can pick the money where you sold it (the market where you sold the item).
for buying an item:
click on the market>search for the desired item>to place a bid click on the $ sign right to the item details.
as soon as the auction will end, you will get a report. you can pick the item where you bought it (where you placed your bid).

DeletedUser

To all the people selling Christmas crackers at reasonable prices, thank you! I am ruining my teeth from munching those, but slaying tens of NPCs. Already bought another 35 of those lovely little thingies.

DeletedUser29900

Necklace of endearment

Greetings,

I am Robinus of Groom Lake, room Big Evil Monkeys.

I am looking for the Necklace of endearment sold for $ 2412.
I am prepared to negotiate the price within reason.

Thanks in advance.

Regards

Robinus

DeletedUser

the necklace you're looking for can be achieved only in valentine's, only by a quest. you can't buy it in the market as it's a quest item.

DeletedUser29900

Fancy work shoes

the necklace you're looking for can be achieved only in valentine's, only by a quest. you can't buy it in the market as it's a quest item.

Thanks crazyleo for your reply.

It's good to know that this is a place to trade and where we actually get answers.

Maybe some one would have some Fancy work shoes for sale or to trade.

DeletedUser3543

Looking for : Brown soft leg guards.

If you have them in your tailor, please PM me in game and I'll be your best customer :)

DeletedUser29900

Brown soft leg guards

Looking for : Brown soft leg guards.

If you have them in your tailor, please PM me in game and I'll be your best customer :)

Hi MisterGadilf,

I have just checked and we do have Brown soft leg guards at our tailor. ;)
You can come to GROOM LAKE, a town in the south of Big Evil Monkeys.

Best regards

Robinus

DeletedUser3543

Thanks mate.

Just realised you need to be over level 90 to wear them, so I'll leave it for a few weeks before I stop by :)

DeletedUser

Fancy army pants, lvl 75 , anyone got them ?

Best if you reply via telegram