Mafia Round Three!!!

DeletedUser

Nope, said I couldn't remember and couldn't be bothered to hunt down the first games thread to check. I figured George would let us know.

So you say little Deni, so you say..........:unsure:

*Whisper mode on*
Fellow villagers, once we get rid of David, Denisero is next.

DeletedUser

*Whisper mode on*
What about you, you have been passing the blame.

OH NO thay can here us.

DeletedUser

I may be alot of things to alot of people but I am not a liar.

Dazzy the villager is going to find those dirty Mafiosa and keep us all safe and sound in our little hamlet.

VIVA THE PEOPLE

DeletedUser

I'm about to change my vote to you Dazzy. You are employing classic mafia tactics. Lol.

DeletedUser

Don't you try and turn them Deni.....you...you...black suit wearer you!!!

Anyway, it's not in bold so it doesn't count. :p

DeletedUser

Black suit? I wear a pink tutu tyvm.

tutudrw.jpg

Now what mafiosa would go around in a pink tutu? Actually, that looks like an outfit Britney Spears would wear when she was still crazy ya'all. Lol.

DeletedUser

Dazzy has been very quick i point fingers and accuse others of pointing fingers.
Denisero I'm about to change my vote to you Dazzy. You are employing classic mafia tactics. Lol.
I have to agree with Dee, Mafia don't want attention drawn to them, but Dazzy has been very vocal about getting rid of someone that was drawn at random, With no basis for getting rid of someone with the misfortune of being drawn first.

I vote Dazzy.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

1)Jordon987 = David
2)Denisero = Jordon
3)Darknoon = David
4)Gem
5)Zortar = Dazzy
6)Anhlong1122 = Dazzy
7)George Hurst = David
8)David Schofield = David
9)Dazzy = Gem
10)Kurtis111 = Jordon
11)SauceySauce = Anhlong
12)Divest = David

These are the votes I have thus far. If you were skipped over or if I made a mistake pm me.

David has 5 Votes

You have 10 hours left to reach a majority.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Only a Mafiosa would vote for me. They will see the skill and judgement abilities I have and will be running scared. Look at the table, Zortar and Anhlong1122 must be kept an eye on.

I say again, I AM A VILLAGER and I will protect the village all I can.

DeletedUser

a villager never told like that
a villager should portect the people they dont know

DeletedUser

Only a Mafiosa would vote for me. They will see the skill and judgement abilities I have and will be running scared. Look at the table, Zortar and Anhlong1122 must be kept an eye on.

I say again, I AM A VILLAGER and I will protect the village all I can.

Any one that keeps pounding on their chest yelling "it's not me it's not me" must be hiding something.

Think about it, from his very first post, he was out to hang anhlong, why? because his name was pulled from a hat. He has also been yelling about how he's a villager.

Now why would someone go around yelling like a madman that they are just a villager?

anhlong1122 a villager never told like that
a villager should portect the people they dont know

You're right they should. Maybe he's NOT just a villager.............:unsure:

DeletedUser

Deadline coming soon. Since this is the first round however, and since there are players from many different time zones, I will extend the deadline another 10 hours. That gives you all until 11pm server time.

DeletedUser

OK, I really want to win this game as a villager, so I'm going to make a tactical vote.
I change my vote to Dazzy simply for the reason that if it turns out he is innocent, we can then be fairly sure that Anh and Zortar are working together as mafia to try and influence the voting.

DeletedUser

1)Jordon987 = David
2)Denisero = Jordon
3)Darknoon = David
4)Gem
5)Zortar = Dazzy
6)Anhlong1122 = Dazzy
7)George Hurst = Dazzy
8)David Schofield = David
9)Dazzy = Gem
10)Kurtis111 = Jordon
11)SauceySauce = Anhlong
12)Divest = David

These are the votes I have thus far. If you were skipped over or if I made a mistake pm me.

David has 4 Votes
Dazzy has 3
Jordon has 2
Gem has 1
Anholong has 1

You have 10 hours left to reach a majority. That means 7 votes.

DeletedUser

You see, that's the whole problem with the world today. When people express a desire to help another it automatically sounds alarm bells in peoples heads. Because folks are so selfish they expect others to be selfish too.

We have totally lost the one law that could have changed the way our planet exists,
"Do unto others as you would have them do to you"

If you vote to hang me you are playing in to the Mafiosa hands because they will be at a quandary as whether to vote for me and risk exposing themselves or letting me stay in the game and risk me delving even deeper to out them.

I say again, who ever votes for me or puts doubts in the minds of other players must come under suspicion of Mafiosa.