Mafia Round Three!!!

DeletedUser

I think dazzy is telling the truth. I bet that just caused a lot of people voting for me.

DeletedUser

They will see the skill and judgement abilities I have and will be running scared.

Really? Let's look at your posts so far.....

Ok, so it's Anhlong for the chop then. Easy first pick :)

Based on just the fact that anhlong's name was pulled from a hat. Great judgment.

Looks like somebody is a little too eager to point that that somebody else may be a little too eager.......:blink:

I vote GEM to be lynched.

Defo mafiosa, I can smell it.

More great judgment... and finger pointing because someone questioned your reasoning for your vote.

I still say Gem was a bit to quick to point the finger.

The kettle calling the pot black.

So Denisero is bending the truth a little. :unsure: Are those the virtues of a Mafiosa?

No Dee is not bending the truth, you are twisting her words...

Well let's take a look at the players, specifically those who have played before:

7)George Hurst - not sure if george played both times or not. mafiosa 1x

and

Nope, said I couldn't remember and couldn't be bothered to hunt down the first games thread to check. I figured George would let us know.

And you were quick to call her out as a Mafia.

So you say little Deni, so you say..........:unsure:

*Whisper mode on*
Fellow villagers, once we get rid of David, Denisero is next.

A villager with a vendetta....sounds fishy to me.

Only a Mafiosa would vote for me. Look at the table, Zortar and Anhlong1122 must be kept an eye on.

I say again, I AM A VILLAGER and I will protect the village all I can.

Based on 1 post you think you know who's what, but yet you go around pointing fingers at everyone.

Let's see first it's anhlong then Dee then david and now me. Whom are you going to point at and call a Mafia next? :unsure:

Think about it people do we want a so-called villager that goes around calling people Mafia based on little to no facts?

DeletedUser

Really? Let's look at your posts so far.....
Based on just the fact that anhlong's name was pulled from a hat. Great judgment.

That was joke, you know what that is right?

More great judgment... and finger pointing because someone questioned your reasoning for your vote.

Perhaps. Why would she otherwise?

Based on 1 post you think you know who's what, but yet you go around pointing fingers at everyone.

Let's see first it's anhlong then Dee then david(never said David once) and now me. Whom are you going to point at and call a Mafia next? :unsure:

Quite a detailed and time consuming post for somebody that has had little to say. Almost reads like it was constructed by more than one person......hmmmmm fishy indeed.

DeletedUser

Quite a detailed and time consuming post for somebody that has had little to say. Almost reads like it was constructed by more than one person......hmmmmm fishy indeed.

More finger pointing... Now I'm 2 different people :nowink:

DeletedUser

I am voting for Dazzy

His posts have been suspicious from the start. I'm not 100% sure he is mafia, but he is posting like it! I don't want to vote a village out, but I think I'll have to take this chance.

DeletedUser3717

I'm still sticking with David Scholefield something about him makes me think..

DeletedUser

Zortar, I know what I am and I think the majority of my fellow villagers know what I am. You however, seem to be more focused on trying to rally support to oust me rather then proclaiming your own role.......hmmmm........ Peculierer and peculierer

DeletedUser

and up pops Gem from the shadows in support of Zortar......you know what to do villagers :)

DeletedUser

and up pops Gem from the shadows in support of Zortar......you know what to do villagers :)

Your logic is flawed, there are only 3 Mafia in the game, yet you have anyone that votes for you labeled as "mafia".

All I did was point out how you jumped on anyone that questioned your post about being so quick to vote for anhlong, and you cry "mafia, so and so is mafia." Without any proof to back it up.

DeletedUser

Zortar, I explained to you already that the anhlong post was a joke...first post and all. Gem has never posted since the 1st page, then you pop up with a big list of makey uppy reasoning and *poof* up pops Gem in support.

Man I am so right about you 2 :)

DeletedUser

Zortar, I explained to you already that the anhlong post was a joke...first post and all. Gem has never posted since the 1st page, then you pop up with a big list of makey uppy reasoning and *poof* up pops Gem in support.

Man I am so right about you 2 :)
That's ok you just kicked yourself out of the round.......

* Cheating will not be tolerated. Communication between Mafia members is obviously allowed but communication between villagers is not encouraged
Also, sorry David but this day needs to end.

I'm voting David.

DeletedUser3717

Your logic is flawed, there are only 3 Mafia in the game, yet you have anyone that votes for you labeled as "mafia".

All I did was point out how you jumped on anyone that questioned your post about being so quick to vote for anhlong, and you cry "mafia, so and so is mafia." Without any proof to back it up.

Perhaps he is the mafia?!

DeletedUser

Follow my lead fellow villagers. I am putting myself on the line here. Vote with me.
If I am right, you will know I speak the truth, if I am wrong then it will be up to me to explain why.

1)Jordon987: Probable Villager
2)Denisero: Not sure, 50/50.
3)Darknoon: No idea, no input
4)Gem: Mafiosa for reasons I have already stated.
5)Zortar: 100% Mafiosa. STILL has not declared himself a Villager.
6)Anhlong1122: Dark horse, not sure.
7)George Hurst: Probable Villager
8)David Schofield: Unlucky to be voted for simply because who he is.
9)Dazzy: 100% Villager
10)Kurtis111: No idea
11)SauceySauce: Possible Seer
12)Divest: No idea

DeletedUser

Follow my lead fellow villagers. I am putting myself on the line here. Vote with me.
If I am right, you will know I speak the truth, if I am wrong then it will be up to me to explain why.

1)Jordon987: Probable Villager
2)Denisero: Not sure, 50/50.
3)Darknoon: No idea, no input
4)Gem: Mafiosa for reasons I have already stated.
5)Zortar: 100% Mafiosa. STILL has not declared himself a Villager.

6)Anhlong1122: Dark horse, not sure.
7)George Hurst: Probable Villager
8)David Schofield: Unlucky to be voted for simply because who he is.
9)Dazzy: 100% Villager
10)Kurtis111: No idea
11)SauceySauce: Possible Seer
12)Divest: No idea

:laugh: YAY good job you found me out, yet I have 0 votes....hmmmmmmmmm.:rolleyes: Seems no one agrees with you.

DeletedUser

Wow, Zortar and Dazzy are going at it.

Dazzy, ummmm, I hate to say it but you really are acting like mafia. Maybe you just aren't good at the game? I'm going to say you just aren't good at the game. Here is why....

Dazzy is like this all the time. Just read any of his posts on the rest of the forum.

Then again, he could be mafia. I'm tempted to give Dazzy a pass this round. If there needs to be one more vote to get a majority of 7 and Dazzy has 6 I will change my vote though. I'd rather us villagers vote someone off than have Iggy pull a name randomly.

DeletedUser8950

Cool new sig Denisero.
nvm guise i haz a new roole nw lulz isnt dat cool

Last edited by a moderator: