Mafia Round Three!!!

DeletedUser

I still don't think Dazzy is Mafia. I'm just waiting for the votes to be counted again so I can figure out what is going on.

DeletedUser

We really need our moderator to keep updating this thread with vote tallys so we know where we stand. If you want, I can do that, because this game of mafia is going VERY bumpy.

Anyways, I'm sticking with my vote of David simply because I don't want him fouling up this game. Come'on people, we need to reach a majority or else Iggy is going to pick some random person and by sheer odds, it's going to be a villager. The mafia winning every game is getting annoying and now we NEED to unite and put our heads together.

DeletedUser

We really need our moderator to keep updating this thread with vote tallys so we know where we stand. If you want, I can do that, because this game of mafia is going VERY bumpy.

Dammit Jim, I'm a mod, not Jeff Probst.

If you want it in the OP, PM the tally to me and I'll edit it.

DeletedUser

Iggy's computer died about 7 hours ago. Hopefully it will be back up and running tonight. But yes, it may be a good idea to have another mod since he is experiencing difficulties beyond his control.

DeletedUser

This game is shot then.

Great. I'm dropping out. This is hopeless. Let's kill this thread and start another one.

DeletedUser

Oh the game is not shot. Whomever gets killed either by the villagers or by mafia in the first round can take over as mod. I say whomever the mafia kills gets to be mod cuz no way can David do it.

DeletedUser

That's a shoddy way of doing things because we don't know who's going to be killed and you're also assuming that they want to take over as mod. I'm ending this game right now by killing myself. I'm out of the game.

I'll start another thread for round 3 tomorrow once everyone gets the memo. This really sucks but this game was disorganized and hectic from the start.

DeletedUser

I wouldn't call it disorganized, sure, it had some troubles and it took a while to hook in people, but then it reved up, then some of us early birds made our opinions, and hate brought some of the guys together and I got 4 off the bat.

DeletedUser

This game is over. We will start a new one. Iggy can't help his computer is messing up but there are 12 people trying to play a game and we can't continue if he can't be on regularly.

DeletedUser

Here is a link to Mafia: Round 3 for anyone from this game who wants to carry over, if for some reason the list gets filled up, you will be given priority. If you sit on your thumb and wait too long, you'll be screwed. Roles from this game will not be revealed.

DeletedUser

(I'm going to leave that up to the individual. No telling if those people will be honest though. ;))

Anyways, I was a villager.