Mafia Round Three!!!

DeletedUser

I vote to lynch David Schofield.
I have no real reason to suspect him of being mafia yet, just taking advantage of the situation to try and kill someone I don't particularly want to share a village with.;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Lol George. Well I don't know who I am going to vote for yet. I'm not even sure who is playing at the moment :D

I am going to go out on a limb and say I most likely will not vote for Anhlong because the last 2 games the randomly picked first person was not Mafia and the odds are in favor of Anhlong being innocent. Besides, we can always hang Anhlong later :p

I'm just posting the list of players so I can stare at it and hope for a revelation
1)Jordon987
2)Denisero
3)Darknoon
4)Gem
5)Zortar
6)Anhlong1122
7)George Hurst
8)David Schofield
9)Dazzy
10)Kurtis111
11)SauceySauce
12)Divest

DeletedUser

I think that is right. Hmmm... who to choose... *head starts hurting*

Ehh, if its been wrong 2 times, it might be right now. Anhlong.

DeletedUser

Sounds like someone's a little too eager..

Looks like somebody is a little too eager to point that that somebody else may be a little too eager.......:blink:

I vote GEM to be lynched.

Defo mafiosa, I can smell it.

DeletedUser

Im not voting yet... Sure, If I get to it, I will restrain myself from voting to lynch george because he wants to lynch me, but, for now I want to lynch actual mafiaosos, not innocent yet obnoxious penguins, so I will vote a little bit later on, after a majority of ballots have been placed.

1)Jordon987~ Ehh,
2)Denisero~ Trustable
3)Darknoon~ Umm... Trustable
4)Gem~ Im keeping an eye on you!
5)Zortar~ Ehh,
6)Anhlong1122~ Unknown
7)George Hurst~ Definate Villager
8)David Schofield~ Me!
9)Dazzy~ Mafioso
10)Kurtis111~ Villager
11)SauceySauce~ Seer probably
12)Divest~ probably will be the Best and the last mafioso, we'll see him to the last minutes for sure.

DeletedUser

Well let's take a look at the players, specifically those who have played before:

1)Jordon987 - played 2x, both times innocent villager
2)Denisero - played 1x, was mafiosa
3)Darknoon - played 2x, 1 time mafiosa, 1 time villager
4)Gem - played 1 times, seer killed by mafia first round
5)Zortar - unknown
6)Anhlong1122 - played 2x, villager both times
7)George Hurst - not sure if george played both times or not. mafiosa 1x
8)David Schofield - unknown
9)Dazzy - unknown
10)Kurtis111 - unknown
11)SauceySauce - unknown
12)Divest - played 1 time, innocent villager

Going with statistical probabilities, anyone that wasn't an innocent villager before, particularly in the last game, most likely is a villager now. We have 5 players that haven't played before so we have no statistics to look at for them. This leaves the following 7 players that have either been innocent each game or is an unknown factor:

Jordon987
Divest
SauceySauce
Dazzy
David Schofield
Anhlong
Zortar

I'll have to think on this some more but my choice will be from that list.

(I wonder if I just signed my death warrant)

DeletedUser

for now, it is a little bit hard to vote
I am thinking about voting for Dazzy. He is..... i dont know, vote too soon to not be killed the the first round

DeletedUser

Dazzy and Gem are suspected on my list, as with Divest, we'll never know...

DeletedUser

Well David I was going to pick you if only to be able to put you on ignore :p

I think I'm going to go with Jordon987 instead. Sorry Jordon, love you to bits but you've been an innocent villager twice now. At some point you will draw a mafia card and I'm going to say 3rd time is the charm.

DeletedUser

I vote to lynch David Schofield.
I have no real reason to suspect him of being mafia yet, just taking advantage of the situation to try and kill someone I don't particularly want to share a village with.;)

I'll back this.

My vote goes for David Shofield as well. This first death is a shot in the dark -- might as well go with someone I'm not particularly fond of.

DeletedUser3717

I agree with Divest David Scholefield has to go, I'm just taking a poke in the dark here, The majority seems to want him to go so I might as well be a sheep and follow the crowed for now.

DeletedUser3717

Theres one thing in this game that I don't understand, The first person who types something as soon as the game starts gets the finger pointed at them, I feel sorry for that person. I'm going to wait and see what all the other people say, For the time being David is on my list.

DeletedUser

not sure if george played both times or not. mafiosa 1x
How convenient that you forgot about my role in the first game, when you were baying for my blood and desperate to lynch me!:D
That's ok, you were mafia and I was just one more innocent you had to kill to win the game, I'll get over it eventually.:p

DeletedUser

How convenient that you forgot about my role in the first game, when you were baying for my blood and desperate to lynch me!:D
That's ok, you were mafia and I was just one more innocent you had to kill to win the game, I'll get over it eventually.:p

So Denisero is bending the truth a little. :unsure: Are those the virtues of a Mafiosa?

DeletedUser

I have my new list of suspects!

Jordania, Gem, Dazzy, and Divest.

But, I vote for David Schofield 09'

I want to be leader :D

If I can't vote for my self, then, I vote Jordan, because he made my name longer :)