Last Stand (role-play)

DeletedUser13682

"Kurtis, you could get hit, and I don't want to die from an ex-confederate cannon." Rolf knocks Kurtis out, and rides back to a safe distance.

DeletedUser

Kurtis wakes up,listen i have a plan. but thers two ways of executing it. one i ride into the hord or two i climb in to the cannon.kurtis starts to ride. if your coming come.

DeletedUser13682

"Climb in the cannon." Rolf picks up Kurtis and shoves him into a cannon. "I'll take headshots til the Frenchie stops firing, then I'll charge.

DeletedUser

a man sneaks around dodge city hiding from all the zombies and sees one that saw him. it fell.he threw a throwing knife right into it.:bandit:

Name:Mike Horris
Bio:Member of the US army hears that there are zombies at Dodge city and gathers all his men into battle.....

"Damn" says mike another zombie saw him and more as well "Oh well"he sighed.
He whistles. all his men start firing at the town and Mike runs like hell. he knows his army cannot take out the whole town on their own, he might have 5 cannons, 30 gattling guns, 50 sharpshooters and 1000 men but thats no match for the town of zombies he runs to a mountain and on the top there are 100's of zombies. the rest of his army come up and take them out easily when he sees a man that lokked like he just came out of a cannon going overhead and he goes up to see more survivors. he goes up to the sheriff and says the whole US army has been tak'en out by the zombies and he and his men were the only survivors, just then he sees the whole of dodge city coming. they looked way smarter and tougher than the ones he just killed Mike yells "THERE IS NO WAY WE CAN KILL THEM ALL. RUN!!!!!!"

DeletedUser

kurtis lands in a big building with the master zombie(or brain). Knowing what he had to do he pulled out his revolvers and.........

DeletedUser

AIEEE IT's the zombie army pull up and runn boys!! RUN LIKE THERE"S NO TOMORROW LET'S GET THE HADES OUT OF HERE!!

DeletedUser

kurtis shot at least 30 times and it didnt even stumble. that it, kurtis shot the roof and it came down on the head zombie. the loud shreak caused the zombies to come back to the building to try and finish me.
now men attack them while ther back is turnd.

DeletedUser

Look they're going to Dodge, dump your heavy guns men!! These zombies have one track minds they're after that poor fool I launched into town, saddle up!! CHARGE!!

DeletedUser13682

"Well, thought I'd never have to kill a Dodgefull of zombies, but here goes." Rolf rides into the horde again, playing polo with his katana and the zombie heads.

DeletedUser

Over the ridge, hurry up we'll bail this idiot out alive yet!! (empties his carbine into the zombies killing untold numbers, then he throws it away and kills 15 more and then he pulls out his pistol and sabre.)

DeletedUser

mike tells all his men to get into the building at kill that master zombie
thingamejig but it cant be killed so his army run like hell and blast any zombie they see to bits and loads of his men get bitten so they die

DeletedUser

(psst if they get bit unless they or someone else blows their brains out they become zombies.) Stupid Union ninny come on boys we're almost to the building soon the zombies shall be ended! Onward and Forward!!

DeletedUser13682

Rolf rides into a train station, where he sees a zombie that looks like a giant walking brain. "Hey everyone! Is this the zombie head?"

DeletedUser

rolf gets bitten by it and just then the frenchy the doctor wakes up from his hit over the head and stabs rolf with a syringe and they wait a while and he dosent turn into a zombie so the syringes do work

DeletedUser13682

(Let us just ignore Bart. He is a real buzzkill. At least Lafitte uses capitals and periods, and exclamation marks.)

Rolf avoids a bite attempt, and stabs it. The thing shrieks louder than a chourusfull of banshees, and collapses. All the zombies collapse with it. "Well, now what?"

DeletedUser

"I have good news and bad news." I answered to Rolf.
"Good news is, the army folks are coming. The bad news..." I pointed to a mob of zombies in blue uniforms.
"They're now zombies armed with swords, sledgehammers, whatever they could get a hold of."
I got out from my hiding place in the local gunsmith and pulled out more rifles and ammo.
"What did you think I was doing in there, making blankets?" I laughed as I prepared and aimed my rifle at the blue mob...