Last Stand (role-play)

DeletedUser13682

Rolf turns as he hears wood splintering. The barricade had broken, and zombies were starting to flood into the hypothetical circle the barricade had made. "Damn damn damn damn damn!" Rolf says. He throws his Winchester away, and pulls out two Colt Dragoon revolvers, and starts shooting the zombies. The first one to feel the bullets is one that is struggling to make Dante his next meal. "Damn zombies. We need more people fighting. Here Doc." Rolf throws him an Enfield rifle (not Lee-Enfield. The Enfield that started a rebellion in India) from his horse, who is trying to break the ropes that hold it still. "Shoot them now, and you can burn them later if you want. Don't get bit."

DeletedUser

Blood splatters onto my clothes as a bullet rips through the zombies. I roll the zombie over and quickly get up. I put my back up against Rolfs back as continue shooting into the horde. I aimed at a zombies head and pulled the trigger. All I heard was *click*. I grunt and throw the Winchester at the zombie. It stumbles back as I pull out my two Colt Lightning M1877 revolvers. I quickly fire off a round at the zombies head. I continue this and shoot the revolvers one after the other.

DeletedUser

"They can't harm me! I've been vaccinated!" yelled Justin. He picked up the gun and started shooting. As soon as he had a break, he ran over to Dante and jabbed the needle into him.

DeletedUser

Kurtis shot one more zombie trying to get rolf but found myself out of ammo and surrounded. someone help!!

DeletedUser

I saw Kurtis being surrounded by zombies.
"I knew this would come in handy." I chuckled as I pulled out a dynamite box and pushed the handles down. Then all of the sudden, part of the ground exploded, sending about 29 or more zombies flying. I saw I cleared a pathway for Kurtis to escape. But I also saw that Kurtis was covered with blood....

DeletedUser13682

Rolf looks back at the doctor for a second, sees him stab Dante with a needle, and calmly walks over, and knocks him out with the barrel of his right Dragoon. "We need more people over here. Guys, get to my horse and grab a weapon." He keeps shooting with his Dragoons until he has no more ammo, then pulls out a Sharps rifle, and uses that to kill the zombies.

DeletedUser

"Rolf, what did he just inject me with?" I asked as I shot a zombie in its right eye. I whipped around as I heard a loud explosion. Kurtis was standing there, wide eyed. "Jesus boy, don't just stand there, kill the damn things," I yelled to him as I continued shooting away.

DeletedUser13682

Rolf just shrugs. "Dunno. He says its a cure to the germs. Just don't get bit, 'cause there ain't any cure or vaccine." Rolf keeps shooting the zombies. Some have started eating a few of the civilians, Rolf kills the bitten people too.

DeletedUser

I noticed that the horde was getting smaller now. But there were still alot of them. The horde was getting closer to us. We either didn't have enough people or fire power to hold back the oncoming horde. "Move back people!" I yelled to everyone. Some civilian tripped on a body while moving backwards. He was quickly fell upon by 5 zombies. I shot all the zombies in the head as the man screamed loudly. I then put a bullet in the mans head. I turned around quickly to see how many people we had. Good thing I turned around. The horde was now coming in from behind us as well. I patted Rolf on the shoulder to get his attention. He turned to me and I pointed towards the horde behind us.

DeletedUser13682

Rolf nods. "Great. We have been encircled. EVERYONE! There is no way to escape! The only way we will survive is to fight! It is fight or die! No retreat! No surrender! If they were options, we would take them, but they are not! So fight for our lives! I hope that inspired them. Your 6." Rolf shot a zombie that was about to take a chunk out of Dante's shoulder.

DeletedUser

Kurtis looked down and saw he had no leg. I only just recoverd.Next time you use tnt let me know so i can take cover. kurtis shoots 1 time going throw 7 zombies and just missed sam.sorry

DeletedUser

"No, I'm the one to be sorry for the dynamite. But there are more where that came from..."
I went to the sheriff's office and pulled out another box that was hidden in the barrel.
"Fire in the hole!" I pushed down the lever, and the zombies that were closing in on Rolf blew up. Rolf wasn't hurt, but there was a lot of blood splattered all over him. At least it wasn't his blood....

DeletedUser

Throw me a rifal. when kurtis gets one he takes out the ammo and uses it as a walking stick.

DeletedUser13682

(Kurtis, no offense, but please use quotation marks around the things that you say. It's hard to read if you don't.)

Rolf gets covered in coagulated blood after Sam explodes a squad of zombies headed his way. "Thank's." After a few more rounds, Rolf has no more ammo for any of his firearms. "Well, time to get up close and personal." Rolf takes off his coat, and pulls out a katana. "Thank Captain Perry for this." Rolf starts lobbing the heads off the zombies.

DeletedUser

Some zombies were making a small circle around Kurtis now. He was bleeding heavily from his dismembered legs. My revolvers were out of ammo now. I threw them to the ground and pulled my spade from my back. I ran towards the zombies around Kurtis. I lopped ones head off. I stabbed another one in the back of the head with the tip of my spade.

DeletedUser

Kurtis quickly(using his new walking stick) burst out of the ring of zombies and took cover by a shed.

DeletedUser

A man came bursting out of the nearby forest with an automatic shot gun and plenty of ammo. his name was Fergenburger. Fergenburger sees a one legged man down by a shed and sprints towards him. "What the bloody hell happened to you?" he screams to the unfortunate man. Kurtis replies "it was blown off by dynamite" just as he said that a zombie was about to grab kurtis when fergenburger fired right into his head. "thanks" kurtis says with a grin on his head.

DeletedUser

Justin groans and picks himself up. "What in the world?" He sees two zombies advancing towards him. He draws his revolver had shoots them down. Jumping up, Justin draws out his dart gun. He loads it with a syringe and runs. "Were is everybody?" He sees them running in and out of the sheriff's office. He pulls up his dart gun and starts shooting. He hit Rolf. Then he realized that he should hide while doing this; the towns folk might not understand.

DeletedUser13682

A sharp pain erupted in his shoulder. At first he thought he got bit, but he felt back there, and pulled out a dart. "Who the hell is shooting darts at me?" He sees the doctor running, and chases after him. He knocks him out again with the hilt of his katana, and ties him to a horse post. He searches Doc and relieves him of all syringes. "Stupid man. Don't get eaten." He gets back to where the action is. "Sorry, I had a pest to deal with. Don't know what that quack's carrying." He sees someone with a shotgun helping out Kurtis. "Who's that guy with Kurtis?"

DeletedUser

"The hell I know," I reply to Rolf as I continue hacking away at zombies with my spade. I noticed there wasn't as many zombies anymore. We were holding out pretty good now. I guessed about 100 more. I made sure not to get shot by the man with the shotgun. He seemed to be firing like crazy into the horde.