Last Stand (role-play)

DeletedUser

"I better keep look-out to see if there are more coming."
I walked towards the hills and looked over it. My mouth dropped at the sight: a wide flat desert crowded with zombies.
"Oh....... My....... Gosh...."
I fired at the crowd, killing 7 zombies and made a dash for the zombies.
"Get every gun out! Get any man who can use a weapon! The horde is here!"

DeletedUser

I could hear the distant sound of gunfire. I stopped planting in a spike and listened. Then, I heard it. The horde was coming. I looked around. Everyone else had heard it too. I pulled myself out of the trench and ran back into the town. There was a wall around the whole town, made out of scrap wood and whatever else we could find. I grabbed a ladder and put it up against the barricade. I climbed up to the top of the ladder and waited for the horde.

DeletedUser

I have a gatlen gun that shoots 45 a second & lots of amo under the bed in my house.

DeletedUser

I have a gatlen gun that shoots 45 a second & lots of amo under the bed in my house.

(OOC/ wow Kurtis. They didn't have handheld gattling guns.)

I could faintly see the bodeis of the dead as they came over the giant hill. "RUN SAM!" I yelled. I fired off my Winchester into the zombies. 3 went down from headshots and 2 others stumbled back from various hits.

DeletedUser

(OOC/ wow Kurtis. They didn't have handheld gattling guns.)

I could faintly see the bodeis of the dead as they came over the giant hill. "RUN SAM!" I yelled. I fired off my Winchester into the zombies. 3 went down from headshots and 2 others stumbled back from various hits.

Gattling guns are most often 480 pounds... I'd love to see 10 year old kurty even try and lift one- *Without godmodding*

DeletedUser

(thay had somethig like that i just forgot the name. you know what i mean.)
Kurtis picked himself up using a stick he found & shot 5 zombie's from the top making them fall into more zombie's killing 68 in a down hill fall. You should try it its easy & fun.

DeletedUser

Fine. I aim my Schofield at a ******ed zombie and shoot it. It rolls down the hill and crashes into Kurtis, who in turn rolls down the hill also and he bumps into a really hot female zombie, and she isn't agressive, seemingly, and I guess he does something, I don't know, ask him!

DeletedUser

i know who you are, your the guy who likes to kill me.

OH MY GOD! YOU'R SITTING ON A REALLY HOT ZOMBIE CHICK WHO DOESN'T WANT TO RIP YOUR GUTS OUT THANKS TO ME AND ALL YOU WANT TO DO IS COMPLAIN!!! Jesus Christ; Lord, Mary and Joseph! Im helping you in this story! Unless you don't like girls, then, I guess I can have you bump into a guy zombie... :blink:

DeletedUser

at 11 no way mate. i like to kill zombies not kiss em. it would be differant if she was human.

DeletedUser

Ok, suit yourself...

The really hot zombie chick throws you off and you roll down the hill some more, you come to a stop at the door of a tool shed. The door is labeled *SAFEHOUSE*

DeletedUser

Justin rode his strong quarter-horse, Louis, up the hill. At the town he caught his first glimpse of Miracle Ranch. An aurora of death hung around the place. He hopped that he wasn't to late to help. Justin was an American doctor who had just come back from France. He had gone there to learn some of the newest discoveries on fighting pathogens and other disease carrying elements.

Justin rode up to the Sheriff's office; he needed the force of law to try to save these people.

"Hello, sheriff. My name is Doctor Justin Michael. I have been sent by the government to try to stem the growth of the very deadly zombiafluenza virus. Some recently discovered techniques and a new vaccination have proved very helpful, but I need your full cooperation."

DeletedUser

Kurtis gets up. The fall seems to have poped my leg back in. kurtis drew his pistol and puts big gun(i still cant remember the name) on a wall next one here gets to use it. kurtis jumps on a horse and rides into battle with sam and usay.

DeletedUser13682

Rolf sees a snooty (French taught doctors just seem like that, no offence) doctor talking to the sherrif. He walks over to hear the conversation, and hears the word zombiafluenza. "Doc, I have no idea where you come from, but zombiafluenza is the stupidest reason these things are around that I've ever heard. The only place it exists is in the imaginations of Frenchies. If you had read the surviving texts of Dr. Ibrahim Obeidallah and Dr. Jan Vanderhaven, then you would know that it is the Solanum virus, and has no cure." He picks up his Winchester Repeater, climbs up the barrier, and starts shooting zombies in the head. "The only way you can be useful is if you grab a gun and start shooting Doc!"

DeletedUser

hey johan shot the guy at the top its funney watch. Kurtis shoots the zombie and he falls into 20 more killing them all.

DeletedUser

"No, no! Shooting them will not win this battle! Their dead bodies still spread the germs! We must vaccinate every member of this town! In this way, you will become immune to them!" said Justin. Justin ran out side only to hurry back in. The zombies were slowly advancing up the street. He opened his black bag an prepared a syringe. He ran over to Rolf and stuck him with the needle.

DeletedUser13682

Rolf got stabbed with a needle. "What the hell!!!???" He knocks the doctor over, and takes the needle out. He throws it at the doctor, and it sticks in his stomach area. "Just don't get bitten by the zombies, and burn the brains. That's how you kill the zombies folks. Don't listen to this French quack." He throws a copy of Dr. Jan Vanderhaven's work at 'Dr. Needles'. "Read this." He continues to shoot the zombies with his Winchester Repeater, reloading when needed.

DeletedUser

kurtis runs over to johan. Who is this quack. kurtis shoots a zombie that was just about to climb out of the trench. Ther getting smarter.

DeletedUser

The barricade had broken by now. I was slowly retreating backwards as I continued pumping rounds into the zombies. I could hear talking behind me then a thump as someone fell. I turned around quickly at the doctor lying on the ground. "Get up and make yourself useful," I said to the doctor. The zombies were now climbing out of the trenches. I kept on walking backwards when something bumped against my right side. I turned to my side to see a zombie halfway out of the broken barricade. It reached out at me as I raised my Winchester and put a round in its head. It went limp. Then, the barricade infront of me shattered. Wood fell ontop of me and something rather heavy as well. I could smell rotting flesh and feel the hot breath of the zombie ontop of me. It put its hands around my kneck and moved into the make the kill. I layed my Winchester flat and put it inbetween the zombie and me. It struggled to try and bite me and we continued fighting with each other.