Last Stand 3.

DeletedUser

There's your rubber duck doc. YEAH I finally got a ducky we're gonna have so much fun! YIPEE! (The Doc jumps in the air clicks his heels and is gone in a flash and then all the zombies sink into the ground) WOW! I guess all those people died in the name of the fight for a rubber ducky, wow that's so wierd!

DeletedUser

I sorry, but I just has to ruin my own thread with funnies :D

I walked into my house, looked for my girlfriend, but couldn't find her. I noticed rapid gunfire and explosions in the city and I hoped to high heaven that she hadn't died. I went to the Kitchen to have myself a snack, but I realized I was out of food.

DeletedUser

I went to my bedroom, deciding I may as well sleep it off, As I opened the door, I heard a moan. I pushed the door open to find my Girlfriend naked with some ******bag! I ran to my dresser and pulled out my .44 magnum and shot the man and her in cold blood, but then I realized something, they didn't die... They stood up and approached me...

DeletedUser

WEE WOOH WEE WOOH! Jean is driving through the city when he hears gunshots, there are two officers with him. What was that? I dont know, do you Big Bill? Nope John but it came from that house. Points at a building which says the Mr. Schofield's. Well lets break in! The cops break down the door for fun...

DeletedUser

But are bitten by a hot naked zombie woman and 2 naked zombie men. The cops are infected too now...

DeletedUser

What the hay! Aughh! Zombies! Before anything can be done three of Jean's officers are bitten. Well, I'm outta here! Jean gets in the car and hits the gas and soon leaves the zombies in his dust.

DeletedUser

Stupid! (talking on the radio) Hello, yeah could you get me a few cars here. We'll meet by the statue. Yeah well HURRY up! I gave that stupid necromer his rubber duck and there are still zombies here!