Last Stand 3.

DeletedUser

2004, the final Infestation.

11:00 AM
It was a normal day for Henry West, a Carsalesman, he walked through the lot when he saw a man looking at a Corvette. "How may I help you today sir!" He said happily, and right then the man twirrled around and bit him in the neck...

1:00 PM
Jermey White was having a good day with his girlfriend when she seemed to start getting sick. He didn't care and neither did she. They found a nice secluded place in the parkinglot of the Grocery store and they got ready for what couples do best. As they were starting, she fainted. Jermey called 911, but hung up when it was busy, then she awoke... "Oh my god I was so worried!" He said as he quickly kissed her, only to have his tounge bitten off...

The infestation had begun...

DeletedUser

YEAH STEALER GUY! SLOW DOWN WEL THE HECTIC 1900s EDITION FINISHES UP!:mad:

DeletedUser15762

And then we'll be 150 years old and come fight the zombies again! :D

DeletedUser

ZZZZZ... No, calls? Nope. What a lazy quiet day for a rest. I know it's so... RING! What now? Hello this is the Miracle Ranch Police Department. Hmm? Murder? The bodies were horribly mutilated, suspected satist killing, yeah but were there? None, no marks, well we'll go check on it. Boys sounds like we got a double murder on our hands. A MURDER! (say the other seven members of the police) SNORK! Wha... What happened? A murder. Oh. Well, why did they have to call when we were having our start of the day coffee. I don't know. Now let's get in the cars and check the problem.

DeletedUser13682

The screeching of tires, being used after hanging out at 540 miles per hour, could be heard on the runway, which was fairly abandoned at the time. When the restored ME-262 was parked in its hanger, the owner, Rolf Blauvelt, whose grandfather had flown the same ME-262 in the last days of World War II, stepped out, and locked up. He drove home in a 1963 Ford Falcon XB, imported from Australia, and restored to its original spledor. He was listening to Brothers in Arms, when it was interrupted by a mandatory report of a double murder, where the victims were bitten to death and mutilated. The thing that got his attention was that one of the bodies was missing, the one that died first. He didn't think much of it when he got to his house, a three story house that was fairly big, but not mansion sized. He turned on the tv to a show about the battle of Stalingrad, and waited for his wife to get home.

DeletedUser15762

"Yo Jean, where you going in such a hurry?" asked Jack Wert, who was finishing up his morning tea.

DeletedUser

I've got a murder me and my men have to investigate, apparently one of the bodies went missing. (a litttle while later) ICK! This, this wants to make me barf it's, it's awful! Well sir, do we. Put it in a bag hurry! Lets pop into the Autopsists place.

DeletedUser13682

An hour later, Rolf's wife arrives home. The usual greetings happen, only with a little fluke. "Well, I saw some strange guy today," Rolf's wife said. "He was shuffling around, trying to bite people, he got a couple, and strange men took him away." Hearing the description, Rolf remembered that the missing body looked exactly like that. "Honey, I think we have a problem." He called the police and told them what his wife had said.

DeletedUser15762

"Sheriff Jack Wert here. What's the problem? A strange man? Was he normal-looking, violent? Dd he talk much? I think I remember an old case a hundred years back...Wait, what's your name? Rolf Blauvelt? I belive my grandfather fought with your's in the zombie wa 150 years back! Yes, yes!!! I'm not sure, but thezombie virus might have erupted again. Right, right. Keep an eye on the victims. We need to be at the autopsy..." Jack hung up.

DeletedUser

(Johann gets the answering machine) *BEEP* HELLO THIS IS THE MIRACLE SPRINGS PD WE ARE NOT IN RIGHT NOW IF YOU NEED US YOU'LL USUALLY FIND ONE OF OUR FINE MEN PULLING SOME ONE OVER OR SAMPLING LOCAL FOOD, THANKYOU FOR YOUR CALL YOUR CALL IS IMPORTANT TO US PLEASE LEAVE A MESS- *BEEP!*

At the autopsists... Come on men lets wait outside. Hmm... Look at this creepy one Autopsist's Monthly, how to dissect to the heart in 20 seconds, okay not reading that. Here's another oddball, the National Enquirer, Zombies reported around Miracle Springs, WHAT A JOKE! AIIIEEIEE GAUGGH! What was that? I don't know but it came from the autopsists room. Better go check on him. OK.

DeletedUser

WHAAA! SHOOT IT! (Jean and the two other cops open fire with the 9 mm and blow apart a zombie but leaves its brains intact) Look at that thing wriggling on the floor, and even worst the autopsist is! *GROAN* Ohh, he's. ROAR! SHOOT IT! The Autopsist zombie is blasted apart including its brains. Hey I know, said Jean, how to kill them and shoots the zombie's brains out. What happened sir? Zombies! Zombies, I thought they were kiddy tales. Not anymore.

DeletedUser13682

After the strange person on the other end of the line hangs up, Rolf does the same. "That person was strange. He says that my grandfather fought in the zombie wars." His wife shrugs. "I thought those were myths." Rolf nods. They were, and my grandfather also fought in World War II, my father moved here in 1973." They make dinner, and eat, and go to their bedroom.

DeletedUser15762

Jack drives up in his Mercedes-Benz SL65 AMG Black Widow series and sees the shooting going on. Hey Jean!!! JEAN!!! What's going on?

DeletedUser

Ohhh, uhhh well. Target practice! That's it we're having target practice in the autopsist's office! Meanwhile whispering to the other guys. Hurry up and dump those things in the truck, we'll send them up to the county. Anyway Wert why don't you run along now no dead zombies or anything like that to be seen here.

DeletedUser

White thing? Ohh, looks like the boys are ready got to go! The cops drive away to the county administrator's building.