Last Stand 3.

DeletedUser13682

(It just does. Now get in, or I leave you, and I take off in my MFP Custom Interceptor.)

DeletedUser

Alright well me and the cops will go with this guy and see the rest of the situation.

DeletedUser

I will go with him you stay with jack. (Zack gets in and puts on sun glasses) lets roll.:laugh:

DeletedUser13682

Rolf's wife gets back in front. Jean and Zack are in the back of the car. "Ok kids, get ready." Rolf revvs the engine, and is barely able to get through the zombies. Once they are out however, Rolf's wife turns around. "Ok boys. Where we headed?"

DeletedUser13682

She sighed, and shook her head. "I need one answer. One of the bars, or the County seat?"

DeletedUser

Well Zach, I'd say the county building unless of course the heart of the evil zombie horde is in the bar.

DeletedUser13682

Rolf decided to take over the situation. "We're headed to our country estate. No arguments, that's where we're going." He drove to the estate, and an hour later, they arrived. "Everyone out, find a bedroom, and get some rest."

DeletedUser

Finally! The rest of the MSPD pulls up. Are all of you good? Yes, that Wert guy blew such a big hole in the zombies that we got our cars after running through the hole and figured out where you went, also the whole town is evacuated and the zombies have been determined to be coming from Zach's favorite bar, we must blow it up.