Last Stand 3.

DeletedUser

Yeah, my grandfather knocked him out and that was the last that... Who's at the door? Jean opens the door to see an old man. Who are you? I AM... THE FRENCH DOCTOR BWAHAHHAHAAHHAH!, COUGH! Can I come in it's cold out here?

DeletedUser

Ask the guy who owns the joint, hey there's someone at the door who wants to see you!

DeletedUser

"zack still in silent shock after seeing his fav bar on fire.":blink::huh::unsure::sad::mad:Im going to kill you!(run at jack!)
(no there are still lots of zombies see
funny-pictures-your-child-watched-too-many-zombie-movies.jpg
)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Well, monsuier docyor you may come in. Thankyou. The doctor steps in and relaxes in an armchair. Now how have you managed to live 200 years sir? That's easy, especially when you're an evil necromonger who can make zombies rise from the dead! BWAHAHAAHAHAHA!

DeletedUser

ACK! Look at that hundreds of zombies! Alright you necromonger fool tell them to turn back or I'll shoot you in the head! HA HA HA AHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA! You think it's that easy copper, I could kill you all right now if I wanted too, but I want something, and don't think killing me will solve your problems... BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHA!

DeletedUser

WHAT DO YOU WANT YOU OLD TERROR! Yelled Jean as he violently shook the man. That's easy, said the doctor, I want your soul! BWAHAHAAHAHAHHAAHHA! No really? Wha, oh actually for years I have been trying to get my zombie hordes to conquer the world so I could finally get a pet ducky, but *cries* they always ate the ducky! So I demand your RUBBER DUCKIES BWAHAHAHAHAAHAH!

DeletedUser15762

MUAHAHAHAHAHHHA! says a zombie! I'll eat that too! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

DeletedUser

Well, Wert go see if there are any rubber duckies in the bath tub.