Feedback Independence's Founders day

Obviously I can't understand any of this stupid stuff from Inno because I live in what is called reality... does no one else at Inno, besides a few of you and you know who you are, understand reality?

Here is a game, with people who enjoy it and continue to sludge through the really crappiest of crap and still want to play, and good grief is there no one at Inno with any formal education or professional training to understand these simple requests to make this game better?

Abydos1

Obviously I can't understand any of this stupid stuff from Inno because I live in what is called reality... does no one else at Inno, besides a few of you and you know who you are, understand reality?

Here is a game, with people who enjoy it and continue to sludge through the really crappiest of crap and still want to play, and good grief is there no one at Inno with any formal education or professional training to understand these simple requests to make this game better?

I think they left that ship a long time ago and it has been on autopilot ever since...

delldell56

A "Slept" quest every 48h in the middle of event season that includes duels, battles, adventures, travelling all over the map, product gathering (because lotus flowers and gold dust have the drop rate of speared fish :roll: ) and a buttload of 4, 5, 6 and 7 hour quests plus hours of 15s clicks for founder's bags AND your usual daily quests :blink:

To the very clever person who thought activating premium features and energy buffs to bend physics to stretch your regular day from 24h into 50h ones was enough, please at least be considerate enough to let us accept & queue more than 30 quests at a time. It really is annoying to get the message that you cannot accept more quests. I can't, for instance, cancel an event quest that asks me to do 2-3h of something if I work the hours but can't find the side product (grandpa's calumet, flags, cigars, guns, etc.) that, by the way, you can only get in the 15s job bags; or if I started the 7h of printing newspapers but the darn day was too short to complete it on time but I know will show up again in two days. Someone doing the duel quests won't be cancelling them to accept the new ones if they are asked to KO 9 persons and they fell short of 1-2. Either way, I won't cancel an active quest non-event related that lists a dozen 12h jobs or a 46h of something when I am missing only a few hours of work to finish it. And of course, I want to do my daily quests because they give me bonds! When I was thinking the game needed to go back to its original challenging roots, THIS was not the kind of challenge I thought of.

delldell56

(For you, Dell)

New Achievement: The Sack Is Only So Big
Method: Try to stuff another quest into your tracker when it's already full, on 3 consecutive days, without completing a quest during that period.

:lol:
Say it's Wednesday. We get 1h of burglary, sheriff, gamble, snakes plus 10x 15s of recruiting and 30m of bodyguard to queue regularly. Some crazy guy (like Elmyr) would also complete EACH daily quests from Ghost Town and Waupee's Village, do his daily dose of 3x crafting, 3 NPC, 3 PvP duels and at least one fort battle per world (he actually did that). Now come the 3 in 1 event season, with different jobs each day or every 2 days. 7h printing newspapers, 5h wolves, 6h gemstones, 4h wagon wheel for one event in your saloon; 5h grave robber at GT, 10 lotus+10 crab meat at WV, gold dust for Waupee and cooking pots for Henry. Etcetera. Add clover event and you must queue quests that aren't easy to complete because it's very random (bonds from jobs, items from jobs, XP from duels or jobs or battles). Then, it's founder's event with 3h turkeys, 2h guarding fort, something else AND tons of 15s random jobs to get 100 bags so you might or might not get the calumets, flags, cigars, etc. or those quests will remain open. I am not even listing the duel & adventure quests and the building ones. There's simply no room at all to queue all of that in 30 spots.

Unless...queue 30 NPC. Done. Now queue earn 1k XP in NPC. Done. Now queue money gotten from NPC duels. Done. Now queue duel 10 NPC from Waupee village. Done. Choose which one you want to get first, find 10 items from a job in one day, work 800s in one day or find 10 bonds from a job in a week, because you can't have all of them open at once since you've reached your limit. Thank you.

Seriously, Inno's next premium will be "buy more time to complete the quests after expired" and "buy more slots to queue quests. 10 nuggets each for the first 10 additional quests, 15 nuggets after you've reached that reasonable limit".

Caerdwyn

Drop rates in such events must be increased big time -- I know nobody who got all snowflakes last time, and this time it will also be <beep>.
Who has all day to queue 15 sec jobs??
I don't know anyone who did NOT get all their snowflakes, except for people who stated at the beginning that they were not going to. Everyone who tried, made it, most with a day or two to spare; more if they were Prem.

Protasov

I don't know anyone who did NOT get all their snowflakes, except for people who stated at the beginning that they were not going to. Everyone who tried, made it, most with a day or two to spare; more if they were Prem.

I got them all, and I'll get all the "Bag with documents" as well. But you know what? It's really not enjoyable. I'm playing a game I enjoy, but doing a task which is incredibly frustrating, time-consuming, and off-putting. Sure, an argument could be, "no one is forcing you to", and you are right. Or perhaps your take is, "achievements are supposed to be hard", then I guess there is logic to that.

But the fact remains, I don't know of a single person who enjoys spamming 15-second jobs, hundreds and hundreds of times, to collect 100 of these things. Would increasing the drop-rate really be such a bad thing? Do you think people would be here complaining if they did? No, they are complaining because the drop-rate is frustratingly low.

Abydos1

I'll give you a tip how to do clicky events go look for silver ringed jobs with hard to get products like Lotus blossoms and Gold dust wearing your best gear so you don't care if you get the event drop right away and eventually you will get them all plus loads of rare products just ask C0OPeR.

Goober Pyle

The West Team
Fort Balancing Strategist
I'll give you a tip how to do clicky events go look for silver ringed jobs with hard to get products like Lotus blossoms and Gold dust wearing your best gear so you don't care if you get the event drop right away and eventually you will get them all plus loads of rare products just ask C0OPeR.

Other good candidates are the regular daily task products (like speared fish lambs wool, coffee, and knocked out tooth), especially those with low drop rates (lotus, vodka, ceremonial staff, sextant)

HelenBack

So I FINALLY got enough damn "Best Quality Guns" to complete the 2nd Map piece quest... Did the 30 jobs of Coyote Hunting... And just now realized the quest just ended. :hmf: Of course they probably won't be dropping next year... So... Another quest to toss away.

There wasn't a white reminder to say when the quest ended... I had to come to the Forum to find out. If there is a time limit on ANY quest... Event or if it's a regular quest that just needs you to be there at a specific time/day, it would really be appreciated if there could always be a reminder available.

As for those "Bags with Documents"... They hardly dropped for me. When I did get one, it often had something useless in it... I had visitors for over a week and could not just sit at my computer click click click click clickety clicking mindlessly and ignore my guests. So in all my worlds, I ranged from 4 - 18 Bags with Documents. The horribly low drop rate has made the entire quest impossible. Every time we have one of these STUPID CLICK EVENTS... It makes me hate this STUPID GAME even more.

And yes the multiple events demanding many hours of work, clicking, fort battles, clicking, dueling (which I didn't bother with), clicking, products, clicking, swearing, clicking.... When are we supposed to find 6-8 hours to sleep? (6 hours if you have access to a fort or buy a Tent) WHY do we still have to SLEEP?? We do not have time to sleep!!!

Answer:
Inno hates us.
Inno wants us all to go insane.
Inno is trying to make us all quit the game.

Unfortunately, Inno is succeeding... :-(

I need that tumbleweed emoticon...
:tumble:

DeletedUser15368

tumbleweed-acegif-46.gif

Abydos1

can you put the collector cards in shop??? i barly found any.. and none for sale on the market
I just blew through 8 cards given to me from a friend and still missing the last one (Old Medal)...think it is time to waste bonds if they put it in the UP Shop anytime soon. :rolleyes: