Feedback Independence's Founders day

Harriet Oleson

I wanted to answer to you in the other topic Abydos1, while saying "naaah I don't think they will accumulate the 2 events, seeing the beta is supposed to end March 29th; that will surely be for April". Guess I was super wrong here : they did think about accumulating ...

But that's insane ... especially knowing it's written here that the golden clover event will happen in parallel of the coins event too. That will be 3 events at the same time, 2 of them being complexified cause we may not have Awesomia battles like last years, and without to mention ... Easter (last year it was March 31st) ...

I'm wondering :
- what's the point to make a beta until March 29th if it's to launch the event March 16th ?
- if you wanted to create a new clicking event, why not add Lucky Clover and Eire sets in the rare bags we have to gather ? Or coins/golden clover chests, I don't know : something that would allow to have access to previous years rewards but without having to spend 40h/24 on the game while accumulating 3 events. You could have, like that, only kept last year questline, maybe a new one and the clicky thing. There are surely better ideas than this (maybe without the clicky), but something in order for players to not be forced to create a spatio-temporal rift which could allow to put 40 hours into 24, that would have been good ...

Abydos1

I wanted to answer to you in the other topic Abydos1, while saying "naaah I don't think they will accumulate the 2 events, seeing the beta is supposed to end March 29th; that will surely be for April". Guess I was super wrong here : they did think about accumulating ...

But that's insane ... especially knowing it's written here that the golden clover event will happen in parallel of the coins event too. That will be 3 events at the same time, 2 of them being complexified cause we may not have Awesomia battles like last years, and without to mention ... Easter (last year it was March 31st) ...

I'm wondering :
- what's the point to make a beta until March 29th if it's to launch the event March 16th ?
- if you wanted to create a new clicking event, why not add Lucky Clover and Eire sets in the rare bags we have to gather ? Or coins/golden clover chests, I don't know : something that would allow to have access to previous years rewards but without having to spend 40h/24 on the game while accumulating 3 events. You could have, like that, only kept last year questline, maybe a new one and the clicky thing. There are surely better ideas than this (maybe without the clicky), but something in order for players to not be forced to create a spatio-temporal rift which could allow to put 40 hours into 24, that would have been good ...

Don't worry Harriet they will put them up charging only nuggets in the UP Shop like they doing with the cases of gold coins...

Goober Pyle

The West Team
Fort Balancing Strategist
Serious suggestion: can inno hire a “synergy assurance manager”? Someone whose job is to look at where timed events will overlap, or run one into the next and identify tweaks that make them complementary? Encourage overlap but only when there is a lot of 2 for 1 potential, and Otherwise encourage separation Between distinct high online demand events while running low demand but engaging events/contests in the down time. Also, giving people more heads up on what is coming up (mostly for the mod team to plan contests around, but not worrying about the inevitable schedule leaks)

Goober Pyle

The West Team
Serious suggestion: can inno hire a “synergy assurance manager”? Someone whose job is to look at where timed events will overlap, or run one into the next and identify tweaks that make them complementary? Encourage overlap but only when there is a lot of 2 for 1 potential, and Otherwise encourage separation Between distinct high online demand events while running low demand but engaging events/contests in the down time. Also, giving people more heads up on what is coming up (mostly for the mod team to plan contests around, but not worrying about the inevitable schedule leaks)

These three events overlapping could be great if the queslines for each other and the job-site requirements complemented each other and the drop rate made pure 10m jobbing more than sufficient to get the 100 drops.

Clever Hans

Will there be any Awesomia fights with extra coins/clovers? If not, it won´t be possible to complete the event for newer worlds.

And I agree, running 3 events in parallel is just insane.. Is there any quality control done for this game? It is strange these things pass the Beta world..

Goober Pyle

The West Team
Will there be any Awesomia fights with extra coins/clovers? If not, it won´t be possible to complete the event for newer worlds.

And I agree, running 3 events in parallel is just insane.. Is there any quality control done for this game? It is strange these things pass the Beta world..
I’m still pressing for permission and I’m pretty hopeful we’ll get something but no promises

Clever Hans

Just to add, for whoever is coming with these brilliant ideas at the dev team, we don´t need a new clicky event every month.

Also, we don´t need even more clicky events with low drop rates.

DeletedUser15368

Feedback: There's far too many clicky events spaced far too closely together - and they're all exactly the same thing - and none of them are fun.

Comment: This was the event that was designed to be impossible to complete without the fort battle currency, and because of the change of leadership, those weren't prepared beforehand. Stuff like this is going to keep happening this year when something was promised and then subsequently forgotten.
If there's a repeating issue that you care about, remember to bring it up before the actual event takes place, so there's a chance it's fixed.

Al35ul

beta has not gotten the golden clover event this year [yet?] and has said on th eforum that the new Eire stuff isn't happening this year.
so maybe there will only be the two annoying events at one time {un-lucky clover and clicky inno-dependence]
Should be there on all beta worlds however, if you have already completed all of them last year, I do not believe they will be available again on that respective world.

Barnstable

And a boat load of lousy fortune cookies - You'd think you're intentionally trying to stop people playing by giving them garbage

Ranger-Schwartz

....wow
I mean, this just needs to be fixed, man. This event overload, like, should not stand. Goober has a great idea. Even then, though.... it goes with what a year ago i recall Itchy SphincterBane saying we have from January to May.....event coma / overload. We literally have only a few days off between events from February to May. I may be forgetting some things but here is the schedule now from Jan to April/May
winter click event
valentine
st. patrick
independence
easter
cooking / baking event

Last edited: