• You don't like snow? Turn it off here:
Reaction score

Latest activity Postings About

• Artem124 replied to the thread Feedback February Sale.
      for the nuggets they asking for .. they need to boost the horse sets.. yes john astors is barly better then joaquin lvl 1-2.. so give it...
    • Artem124 replied to the thread Feedback Update 2.191.
      can i find 1 drop specificaly at each job? or can i find multiple diff ones at same job? or each drop per each new job?
    • Artem124 replied to the thread Feedback Update 2.191.
      how about this.. whoever dies in battle gets rewarded a random energy/hp or combo buff as a reward. whoever lives dosnt get anything...
    • Artem124 replied to the thread Fort battles timeline.
      somehow union ruined the game but hit ratio looks equal untill 2021.... union ruined nothing .. gringo maybe since theres more of that...
    • Artem124 replied to the thread Migrations.
      colorado should stay a none premium world.. thats what makes it unique but you can easily make it open for migration inno can easily...
    • yea because theres skill in pure ld.. standing 2 blocks away from st1 with 15leadership bouns with soldiers surrounding me missing 5...
    • union is trash now. its not even op anymore.. im in all battles and im doing much worst now then before update.. people with...
    • Artem124 replied to the thread Discussion thread..
      when is new gear going to be auctionable its soo annoying we have to wait so long for it to happen.. shouldnt be more then a week!!
    • Artem124 replied to the thread New 150+ Level Shop Items.
      inno games update belts but dosnt even update their own belt do what you promised.. such a rare item like 1% have them in each world...
    • Artem124 replied to the thread Feedback Update 2.186.
      where is the flipping update on 20% reduced towers? how do i miss with the most op gear in the game 20 hits 30misses yall full of cap...
      • Screenshot_5.png
    • Artem124 replied to the thread Feedback Update 2.186.
      " Fort battle changes We have reduced fort structure bonuses by 20% " from previous couple battles we had.. i dont believe there was a...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…