Feedback Independence's Founders day

Snr Sarg

I don't know anyone who did NOT get all their snowflakes, except for people who stated at the beginning that they were not going to. Everyone who tried, made it, most with a day or two to spare; more if they were Prem.

You know one now ;)

HelenBack

I'm constantly missing out on all the 100 item CRAPPY CLICK EVENTS... I hardly ever get them all... Cuz...I have a life! I can't sit at my computer mindlessly clickety click click clicking myself to insanity. Add a visitor or two and my time to do so is nearly NEVER. So I miss out... Again and again and again...

All it does is make me wonder... Why do I play this stupid game at all? :hmf: :annoyed:

Kidd Kalypso

I'm constantly missing out on all the 100 item CRAPPY CLICK EVENTS... I hardly ever get them all... Cuz...I have a life! I can't sit at my computer mindlessly clickety click click clicking myself to insanity. Add a visitor or two and my time to do so is nearly NEVER. So I miss out... Again and again and again...

All it does is make me wonder... Why do I play this stupid game at all? :hmf: :annoyed:
Last I heard Helen....you were on all available world's. Just saying. ;)